Sunbeam Ceramic Heater
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Compact, easy to operate ceramic heater with all of the necessary functionality you would expect from the Sunbeam brand. Featuring quiet heat or fan-only setting for year round continuous use.
- Lightweight design
- Adjustable thermostat
- 1500-watt heat setting
- Fan-only setting
- Convenient carry handles
- Auto safety shut-off
- Manual user reset
|Power Output Watts:||1500|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.3 x 6.46 x 7.87|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'll say NO to being UL Listed. I haven't found anything on it that says it is. It has a 2-prong plug.by sigmaace7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure if it is UL listed, but it does not have a 3-prong plug-- it is 2-prong. It does have a safety auto-shutoff for overheating, and it normally shuts off after reaching the temperature setting.by j2321/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I saw in one of the questions that it consumes around 12.5 amps. Can anyone let me know is it per hour consumption and what is the cost of electricity
- Every electric space heater I know of has a maximum output of 1,500 watts. This is roughly equivalent to 5000 Btu's. A rule of thumb for space heaters estimates 35 Btu's of heat for each square foot of living space you intend to heat. So a 1,500 watt/5,000 Btu space heater should comfortably heat 140-150 square feet; or a 10'x15' self enclosed room like a bedroom or den. If electricity sells for 14.4 cents per kWh, it costs about 22 cents per hour to run a 1,500 watt space heater.by SavedMoneyLivingBetter12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- At the 1 setting, it uses 1000 watts and at the 2 setting it uses 1500 watts, i'm not sure about the electricity because i haven't received my bill. It, as far as i know uses little electricity because it has a temperature setting that you may adjust to whats comfortable and because it has a fan it works that much better, it will heat a 8' by 10' room in about 10-15 minutes.by star1178/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this heater able to be used as a fan when its heating function is turned off? Thank you!
- Yes, there is a fan setting where the heating elements are not in use.by sigmaace7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the heater has a fan-only setting.by j2321/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?