About this item
The Snow Joe 18" Garden Tiller Cultivator holds the power found in a gas tiller with the convenience of electric power. Its six steel angled tines enable the Tiller Joe Max to loosen the ground and make any planting or dirt removal easier than with hand tools; relieving strain on the operator by using power and reducing weight and motion by the operator. Behind the Tiller Joe's dependable performance is a powerful 9-amp motor. The tiller's corded electric design means you don't need to worry about dead batteries, running out of gas or making the right gas-oil mix. In addition, with push-button Instant Start technology, you can trust that this tiller will be ready to go whenever you are with no frustrating, arm-wrenching pull starts required. Featuring a safety switch that prevents accidental start-ups, as well as a pair of oversize, ergonomic handles, the Snow Joe 18" Garden Tiller Cultivator is designed to keep you both safe and comfortable.
Snow Joe 18" Electric Garden Tiller Cultivator:
- Best use with small to medium gardens and flower beds
- Electric tiller cultivator motor: 9 AMP
- Maximum cultivating width: 18"
- Electric tiller cultivator maximum cultivating depth: 7"
- Steel tilling blades
- Instant start
- Safety button engages tiller operation
- Wheels for easy portability
- Folding handle enables unit to store easily and take up minimal space
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- Electric Garden Cultivator Rotor: 6 blades
- The electric garden cultivator is ETL approved
- 1-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.7 x 20.4 x 15.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They go forward.by WeekendHandymanGardener5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Forwardby Ivan20124/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Tines only go forward.by DeeDee70124/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- forwadby An anonymous customer4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- forwardby GuymonBoy4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That depends on what kind of soil you are working with. For my very rocky hard soil not even an inch. But if you have better soil, tines can easily cut to a depth of an inch and a half in seconds with a single pass. For me, to just run it in a single spot for a minute gave me better results, which with better soil would result in a deep hole in no time at all.by DeeDee70125/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 8 inchesby An anonymous customer5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 3-4 inchesby GuymonBoy5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 9-12 inches easyby MOMOID5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?