Customers also viewed these products
Sun Joe Chipper Joe 14-Amp Electric Wood Chipper/Shredder, Refurbished
Check out these related products
- Clearance$17.63 Was $19.76Save $2.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Sun Joe Chipper Joe 14-Amp Electric Wood Chipper makes quick work out of brush, leaves and branches. Safer than burning, you can turn your yard rubbish into garden mulch instead. You can be happy knowing that you are doing your part to reduce, reuse and recycle. This refurbished wood chipper/shredder is lightweight and has a compact design for ease of transportation. Reposition it in multiple spots around the yard, wherever you have piles of sticks or debris to reduce to mulch. Isn't that easier than lugging branches to the machine? This powerful Sun Joe wood chipper with its 14-amp motor makes your cleanup chores a breeze. The powerful motor is able to handle large loads quickly and efficiently. Turn your old branches and brush into something beautiful. The minimized wood chips make great mulch for around trees and flower beds. It can also help with erosion and water drainage.
Sun Joe Chipper Joe 14-Amp Electric Wood Chipper/Shredder, Refurbished:
- Best use: 1.5" branches and twigs ideal for garden mulch
- Motor: 14A
- Maximum cutting diameter: 1.5"
- Compact design
- 1-year warranty
- Sun Joe wood chipper model# CJ601E-RM
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.0 x 20.0 x 36.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I tried it Claire and it takes forever to do a small load of leaves. My solution was to bypass the chipper/shredder and chop the leaves with a lawn mower. Much faster.by avon19519/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Leaves, not so much. Better to use a lawnmower...by backyarduser989/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Intake too restrictive to feed effectively.by 2K2K29/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a very small opening on top. very difficult to get them in the machine.by ETTS1221487/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?