About this item
The advanced conditioning system in Sun-In Tropical Breeze Hair Lightener, with botanical extracts such as aloe, marigold, chamomile and flaxseed, pampers your hair while it lightens. Special illuminators give hair an extra-healthy dose of shine for a bright and sexy look.
Sun-In Tropical Breeze Hair Lightener:
- Recommended for blonde to medium brown hair
- Brings out your natural highlights
- Conditions while it lightens
Highlights will be permanent. Contains no metallic dyes. Avoid contactwith skin, eyes And clothing. If skin irritation or redness occurs,discontinue use. If accidentally sprayed in the eyes, rinse immediatelywith cold water.
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Glycerin, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Disodium EDTA.
Before using, test a strand Of your hair And follow all labelinstructions. 1. simply spray Sun-In in your damp hair And comb throughto evenly distribute. 2. for a sun-streaked look, spray only the strandsyou want highlighted. 3. relax And let the sun do the work. You can alsobring out your highlights faster with a little help From a blow drier.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.33 x 2.4 x 7.18|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi. I have dark brown hair as well and mine turned light brown with a red tone to it. The red is not predominant but it can be seen, specially under the sun. Hope this helps.by An anonymous customer4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will brighten the brown, but will not make it light. It might make it reddish, not sure. It doesn't last long, maybe only a couple of weeks.by brainout5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO!!!! It will make you hair very orange. You will have to use high lift hair color. Check the back of the hair color boxes to see what color you will get if you a certain hair color. Think of a color spectum, it goes from dark to light, to get to light from dark you have to go through all the colors in between to get to light and if you don't have enought lift it will stop at a very red or orange color for your hair color.by suzmom14/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see much of a difference. They have Super Sunin too. But it's hard to find.by Colconn6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't noticed any difference except that the Lemon doesn't stink as much.by omnikitty3/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't use it on black hair. There are other products for that. Been using sunin for about 40 years. Trust me on this.by Colconn6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will turn you black hair ORANGE!!! You will need "off the scalp bleach" or hair color remover (that is what hair color remover really is BLEACH) from Sally's Beauty Supply. Work the bleach through the black hair and STAND test every 5 minutes until you reach the color of your natural hair. Sometimes you can reach the color you want the first time you bleach your hair but with black hair coloring you may need several tries to get it blond. That means washing out the bleach and reapplying it again to dry hair. Stay away from the your natural if possible. You can call Miss Clairol for help, too.by suzmom11/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?