About this item
The Summer Infant Dining Booster Seat offers a dual solution for dining in or dining out! This Summer Infant Dining Booster Seat is designed to be both a regular booster feeding seat as well as a clip-on booster feeding seat with tray.
Summer Infant Take 2 Booster Seat:
- The Summer Infant Booster Seat Take Two offers a dual solution for dining in or dining out
- The Summer Infant Seat is designed to be both a regular booster feeding seat as well as a clip-on booster feeding seat with tray
- Modern styling and versatility wrapped up in 1 fantastic booster seat
- The Summer Infant Booster Seat Take Two offers a quick and easy folding design
- Removable machine-washable seat for convenience
- Removable and dishwasher-safe tray
- Ultra-compact folding design for storage and portability
- 3-point restraint system
- Neutral color palette blends in with today's home decor
- Chair straps secure booster to chair
- Chair hooks included to use booster as a hook-on booster
- Securely attaches to the table
- Age Range: 6 months and up
- 37-lbs. weight limit
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.9 x 16.7 x 15.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.