About this item
The Summer Infant Non-Fold Single Bed Rail is an essential item for your child when transitioning them from their crib to a bed. The Summer Infant Sure & Secure Bed Rail offers security, ease of use and value all in one great item. For added convenience, this bed rail only needs minimal assembly, due to new regulations for a quick installation. The Summer Infant Non-Fold Single Bed Rail fits twin and queen sized mattress or platform beds, and measures 42.5-inches long by 20-inches high. The white fashion matches any room decor.
Summer Infant Sure & Secure Non-Fold Single Bed Rail:
- Accommodates twin- to queen-sized mattresses and platform beds
- Meets current ASTM F2085 bed rail standards
- Steel frame with nylon cover
- This kids bed rail measures 42.5"L x 20"H
- Minimal assembly required
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||42.5 x 1.0 x 20.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. We have a South Shore bed with drawers that only has a mattress no box spring. Will this rail work on this bed?
- This item will fit beds that has no box spring.by CommunityAnswer6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my son has the same kind of bed and that is what we bought it for. Works great!by themillerlife6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Debbie, This bedrail will fit platform beds with no box springs. Thank you for reaching out!by Summer Infant6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be too short. Go with a longer one. My son has a twin and it's great for the twin but sometimes I wish I went with the longer one. I would recommend a longer rail for a king bed, even though this one works fine for smaller beds.by themillerlife6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This only fits up to a queen.by CommunityAnswer4/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it works for twin, full and queen. But I don't think it will work for a small bed.by rokulabs7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Summer Infant Non-Fold Single will fit larger beds. Bed Rail fits twin and queen sized mattress or platform beds, and measures 42.5-inches long by 20-inches high.by CommunityAnswer4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?