Summer Infant - Slumber Buddies, Frankie the Frog
About this item
About this item
The Summer Infant Slumber Buddies is an adorable plush that is decorated with a glowing moon and stars to create a peaceful sleeping environment for a baby. His name is Frankie the Frog, and he loves to sit on top of dressers where he also doubles as a nightlight. This lovable character plays three different lullabies and two nature sounds for a soothing sound effect. The Summer Infant, Slumber Buddies, includes three color display options and an automatic, 30-minute shut-off feature. When setting up a child's nursery, this super cute pal makes a fun accent piece.
Summer Infant Slumber Buddies, Frankie the Frog:
- 3 color display options
- 30-minute auto shut-off
- Calming star and moon display on the ceiling and walls of baby's room
- Soothing nightlight illuminates room
- 3 lullabies
- 2 nature sounds
- Baby plush requires 3 AAA batteries (included)
- Suitable for baby girls and boys
|Color:||White , Green|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|age_group:||Birth - 6 Months , 12 - 24 Months , 6 - 12 Months|
|Age Range:||12 to 24 Months Months , 0 to 12 Months Months|
|Primary Shelf ID:||465041|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.25 x 5.75 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- My nephew has had his for 17 months now. He uses it every night, and travels with it when we go out of state. Its in very good condition. The only aging it has is- around each star cutout, is a tiny bit of fading from the brightness of the lights but hardly noticeable.by OhNobody3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What songs does it play? I'm looking for something that plays twinkle twinkle little star.
- Thank you for your question: 1. Brahm’s Lullaby 2. Hush Little Babyby Summer Infant6/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does anyone know the UPC number of this item? My local Wal-Mart requested it in order to perform a product search at our local store.
- Hello, The UPC for this Slumber Buddy is 0001291406200. Thank you for reaching out!by Summer Infant4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?