Check out these related products
- $219.59 Was $279.98Save $60.39
- Reduced Price$269.99 List price $414.99Save $145.00
- Reduced Price$199.99 List price $279.99Save $80.00
- Reduced Price$229.99 List price $349.99Save $120.00
Summer Infant - Sleek & Secure MultiView Handheld Color-Video Baby Monitor, 28290
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$69.95 Was $79.95Save $10.00
- $170.60 Was $179.96Save $9.36
- Reduced Price$62.99 List price $79.99Save $17.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Summer Infant - Sleek & Secure MultiView Handheld Color-Video Baby Monitor, 28290:
- Includes 2 cameras
- Automatically scans between rooms every 8 seconds with the ability to hold on 1 room
- 2.4 GHz digital technology
- Parent unit features a 2.5" color video display with black and white night vision
- Ability to view up to 4 cameras at once (additional cameras sold separately)
- Talk back feature allows parents to talk to baby while in another room
- Small, sleek, lightweight design
- Rechargeable batteries included
- Low battery indicator
- Belt clip with flip stand and multi-tilt option
- Control button for sound lights, volume, brightness, power saver features and video on/off
- Tabletop or wall mountable
- 350' range
- 2 AC adapters included
- AV output jack for stereo on TV viewing
- Automatically finds the best channel
|Manufacturer Part Number:||28290|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, there is a multi-view function. I would purchase a different monitor. Mine quit receiving a signal after 1 month of use.by CS10089/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It switched from camera to camera every 8 seconds.by LON72/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can.by RGVMommy1/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. However, when viewing both rooms at the same time, the audio doesn't work. The monitor does have an alternate mode that works well, though. It alternates between cameras (in which you can see and view both rooms) every eight seconds. You can also leave it set on one camera at a time if you don't need to see both rooms.by jandkfamily9/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. if this is set on one camera, can you still hear audio from both cameras, say i had two kiddos i wanted to listen to, and one to listen and hear?
- You can NOT hear more than one camera at a time! You can view two rooms, but only hear one room. The scan mode will let you listen to one room and then switch to the other every 8 seconds.by Charleen362/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?