About this item
The Monkey Jungle 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set is an absolutely adorable set of vibrant colors and cute characters that will give your nursery a gorgeous look. The set features an ultra-comfy comforter, which is great for tummy time and snuggling up with your baby, a printed crib sheet and an embellished crib skirt.
Summer Infant Monkey Jungle 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set:
- Includes comforter, crib wrap, fitted sheet and crib skirt
- 55 percent cotton, 45 percent polyester
- Machine washable: cold, gentle cycle with like colors, tumble dry low
- Wash before fist use
- Comforter: 32" x 42"
- Bumper: 160" x 9"
- Crib sheet: 28" x 52"
- Crib skirt: 51" x 27"
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.8 x 10.7 x 17.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I dont think so.. But its okby DMack7295/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it fit my boy crib, but i am not sure about ''mini'', our is a regular crib, no bed as the picture in the picture, and it fit just perfect. I hope this help youby ROSTROBERTO10/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- standard size to mini and bumpers are thinby Extramom9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's more for a toddler crib set..by AFRICA865/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bumper "pads" were just made of two layers of thin material, with no padding in them -- as several other reviewers have pointed out. So I did as one reviewer recommended: I ripped out the seams on one end of each of the four bumper sections, and inserted 2 layers of quilt batting in each bumper section. Then, in addition to re-sewing the end seams, I also stitched along the line separating each color square (with animal inside), to hold the batting in place, and to also give it that quilt feeling. Now it's super soft and padded, and will really protect the baby from the rails.by moyra73/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i took off the seams and stuffed it with polyester fillings. then i resewed it up again looks perfect.by rani11291/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nopeby JAStovall12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bumper pads are 1/2 in thickby An anonymous customer10/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a crib wrap not a bumper, it is very thin but very nice.by firsttimemommy131/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?