Summer Infant Lil Loo Potty, Blue
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Summer Infant Lil Loo Potty is perfect for your potty training toddler. This stylish, comfortable potty will also blend well with your existing bathroom decor. An easy to remove pot and high splash-guard for boys make cleanup quick and simple when using this blue potty training seat. The high back seat provides additional comfort and support for your little one as he or she learns in ins and outs of potty training.
Summer Infant Lil Loo Potty, Blue:
- Removable pot for quick and easy clean-upon boys' potty seat
- High back for support and comfort
- Blue potty training seat has a splash-guard for boys
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 13.0 x 11.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This does have a skid proof bottom.by CommunityAnswer11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, but I have a corner that I "wedge" it in, so it is supported on 2 sides. The tub is on one side and the wall on the other and the potty sits at a diagonal. Sliding has not been an issue. If that is a concern, you could probably sit the potty on a piece of the non-skid Rubbermaid shelf liner. I use that for many items that I do not want to slide around.by SPinHP8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Imsmunchkin, Yes, this potty does have a skid proof bottom. Thank you for reaching out!by Summer Infant8/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon's site says 33lbs is the recommended weight limit.by MommytoEli1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weight limit is 33 pounds.by CommunityAnswer1/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can anyone reccomend good potty liners for this potty? I plan to take it on the road...
- I've seen ToddleGreen Flushable Potty Liners. I haven't personally used them but they seem to fit the bill.by WalmartShopperMomOf12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may want to check the manufacture's website. They should have some keep clean liners available.by Summer Infant11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?