About this item
For parents wanting to monitor additional rooms or children in their house, there's the Summer Infant extra camera for your video monitor. For use with the BabyTouch Digital Color Video Monitor, this extra camera helps you keep an eye on your children wherever they are.
Summer Infant Extra Camera for BabyTouch Digital Color Video Monitor, 28060:
- Additional camera for baby video monitor allows for second room/second child monitoring
- LED lights allow parents to see baby in a darkened nursery
- Wall-mounting security clips included
- Wall-mountable or table top
- Adjustable camera for BabyTouch Digital Color Video Monitor provides best angle viewing
- AC adapter included
- "Power on" indicator
- Age range: 3 months and up
- Takes less then two minutes to set up
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.1 x 4.7 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No-it is not compatible, the one you want is the 28400.by CommunityAnswer5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Stalk, I am sorry this camera is not compatible with the Best View Monitor, 28034. The extra camera that works with the Best View is the Best View Extra Camera, 28400. Thank you for reaching out!by Summer Infant4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will work.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Kim, Yes this product should work with the Baby Touch Model 02000z. Thank you for reaching out!by Summer Infant4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?