Customers also viewed these products
- $53.97List price
Summer Infant - Day & Night Video Monitor Set with 5" Screen and Extra Audio Unit
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $36.94
About this item
About this item
Monitor your baby day and night using the Summer Infant video monitor set. The baby video monitor set includes three pieces, a 5" black and white screen, a camera, and an audio unit. While the large display helps you see your baby's movements clearly, the portable audio unit allows you to hear your baby's sound clearly. The audio and video baby monitor has a night vision feature, which enables you to watch your baby even when it's dark. For your convenience, this baby monitor set includes a portable extra audio parent unit with a carry handle. With two-channel selection to minimize interference and LED sound lights to help and see your baby's call, this wireless baby video monitor set is certainly a convenient choice. The camera included in the set can be wall mounted.
Summer Infant Day and Night Baby Video Monitor Set:
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.75 x 9.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
- IT SAYS 300FT BUT I WALKED 2 BLOCKS AND THE SMALL AUDIO ADAPTER STILL WORKED PERFECT AND WHEN MY KIDS ARE PLAYING IN THE YARD IT CAPTURES IT ALL AND IM IN THE BACK ROOM ALL THE WAY ACROOS FROM THE HOUSE. I THINK ITS THE BEST MONITOR OUT THERE I HAVE HAD ALMOST ALL OF THEM BUT THIS 1 HAS BEEN THE BEST.by GUIDO295/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have had the camera inside the house, and the monitor about 100 feet from the house and it worked.by d6265/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO IT DOESNT RECORD. BUT IT'S A GREAT PRODUCT.by GUIDO293/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby d6261/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From the Summer Infant website: "Yes, you can purchase an extra camera to go along with your current system. You would need model 02760. You can put one camera on channel A, the other on channel B, and then manually toggle back and forth between the two cameras. The monitor will not scan back and forth from each camera; you must do this manually. However, there is always a risk of interference, and the two camera setup is not guaranteed. We have a 30-day return policy for that reason. We do have a pretty high success rate with the two camera set up, but you should be aware that it is not a guarantee that the setup will work without any interference. You can order the camera on our website, summerinfant .com, or by calling the customer care number." (the extra camera is $70)by ProfessionalMomma3/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?