Summer Infant - Carrington Crib, Changing Table and Dresser 3 PC Set, Cordovan
About this item
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. You have to buy the changing pad separately like with most crib sets/changing tables.by damnlisa10/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not my set-- my set did come with a free matress at the time i purchased though.by KatNJer10/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but the Summer Infant Contoured Change Pad fits perfectly :)by Squirrelly859/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesnt.by Deevus10/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is a safety rail included, or available separately, to convert this crib to a toddler bed?
- The instructions say to buy the conversion set separately from WalMart but you can't find the conversion set through walmart.com (or at least, it doesn't come up after you type "summer infant crib conversion" - you get 1,000's of hits but I only went through the first 6 pages at 32 products per page before giving up).by damnlisa10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?