About this item
The Summer Infant Best-View Video Monitor, 28280 allows parents to add up to four cameras so that your baby can be watched from multiple rooms. The color, hand-held, LCD monitor of this Summer Infant Best-View Monitor provides a clear picture, and the camera scans and pans when baby moves around the crib, playpen or rug. The Summer infant video monitor enables you to put the monitor on mute but still be alerted if your baby wakes. Some features of the Summer Infant Best-View Monitor include automatic black and white night vision, a handy belt clip and LED sound lights. The Summer best-view monitor also comes with a rechargeable battery.
Summer Infant Best-View Video Monitor, 28280:
- Allows parents to keep a watchful eye on children
- Pans, scans and zooms when baby starts to move around the crib
- 100 percent digital
- Accepts up to 4 cameras so baby can be watched from multiple rooms
- 400' range
- 2.5" LCD screen
- Automatic black and white night vision
- Features include belt clip, LED sound lights and video on/off for nighttime convenience
- Rechargeable battery included with the Summer Infant Best-View Video Monitor
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 10.13 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello Hamid, I am sorry for the confusion, both models are exactly the same we just needed to change our item number. Thank you for reaching out!by Summer Infant6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Cindy5, This camera is best used indoors. Thank you for reaching out!by Summer Infant6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?