Summer Infant 27284Z Metal Expansion Baby/Pet Gate 6 Foot Wide Walk-Thru
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Summer Infant 6' Metal Expansion Walk Thru Gate is wonderful for an extra wide entryway. The hardware-mounted design keeps it securely in place while a simple, one-handed walk through door allows you to move easily from room to room. This Summer infant gate has a neutral matte white finish that complements most home decor schemes. It also has a soft scratch guard on the bottom rail to prevent it from scratching your hardwood floors. This 6' baby gate is wide enough to act as a divider across many rooms, so you can effectively create a playpen area for your child. You can even use it to keep puppies or other small pets from accessing areas of the house.
Summer Infant 6' Metal Expansion Walk Thru Gate:
- Overall dimensions: 1.75"L x 33.0"W x 30.25"H
- Fits extra wide openings; between 44" and 72" wide
- Summer infant gate has a secure hardware-mounted design
- Simple, one-handed walk-through door
- Soft scratch guard on bottom rail to prevent 6' baby gate from scratching hardwood floors
- Metal construction
- Model# 27284Z
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.75 x 33.0 x 30.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hardware 4 screws thats it. Simpleby okohon4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately it is hardware mount only.by CordeliaAnne8/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to screw it into the door frame in two places, the top at the bottom at each end.by An anonymous customer8/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello Katybelle, This is a hardware mounted gate, this means that it will screw into the door frame. Thank you for reaching out!by Summer Infant7/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You have to close it manually. Also have to slide "lock" and lift to open and close. If you just pull close without lifting and setting into catch, it will remain open.by Evan6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. This gate does not have an automatic closing feature.by Summer Infant5/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No 42" maxby okohon8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?