Similar items in stock
- Rollback$118.99 Was $179.00Save $60.01
- Reduced Price$23.68 List price $32.10Save $8.42
- $39.99 Was $49.47Save $9.48
- Clearance$139.95 List price $299.95Save $160.00
- Rollback$295.00 Was $335.00Save $40.00
- $26.99 Was $28.52Save $1.53
ProSeries 16' X 48" Metal Frame Swimming Pool with Deluxe Kit
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$118.99 Was $179.00Save $60.01
- $18.78 Was $22.01Save $3.23
- $51.11 Was $57.71Save $6.60
- $59.99 Was $66.98Save $6.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay cool and have fun with the ProSeries" 16' Pro Series Frame Pool Set with Mosaic Printing Deluxe Kit. It includes a number of accessories to help you efficiently set up and maintain your pool. This metal-frame pool set features a liner made from polystrength PVC that is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. It also includes a SkimmerPlus 1500 Filter Pump, a cover and a SureStep ladder with a safety barrier. This metal-frame swimming pool can accommodate five to eight people at a time. This set comes with a maintenance kit that includes a telescopic pole and a hose.
Summer Escapes 16' ProSeries Frame Pool Set with Mosaic Printing Deluxe Kit:
- Can accommodate 5-8 people at a time
- Liner made from polystrength PVC that is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight
- Holds 5,060 gallons of water
- This metal-frame pool set includes a SkimmerPlus 1500 filter pump with GFCI
- Requires 3-4 people for assembly
- Includes cover, ground cloth and maintenance kit with telescopic pole and hose
- Assembly takes approximately 20-40 minutes
- Air pump needed for assembly (not included)
- This metal-frame swimming pool is compact, so it can be stored easily when not in use
|Color:||Gray , White|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M-PS20-1648-B-P|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1218924|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||45.25 x 17.25 x 45.24 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Get two strong adults and pull like heck.by Ohiobuyer20147/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- make sure the tee and the long metal part is level and it should snap inby cinrem7/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this was the worst part for me to do also. I put the clips in on one spot opposite the joint that was the last one to do...and carefully pushed each joint towards the one with the clips. Working from each side by the time I got to the last part I had enough room to be able to join them. Took a bit of time but got done. Good luckby Loretr087/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions were poorly written.....The problem is the instructions advise you to assemble the legs before completing the ring frame. Take the legs off...and completely assemble the metal frame...This will solve your problem. We learned the hard wayby LabLover346/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Had same problem, where you need to attach the last ring, remove the leg on each side, tilt down and attachby Pdopey176/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We had problems with this also took three of us to get last part together but a very nice pool after all thatby Sls9617/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To keep it up and running with chlorine just call HTH its a pool store heres the number 1-866-484-7665 and you can also visit the website www.hthpools.com I hope this helpsby CadanceMLPM6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- clean it everyday with the included net. If you noticed stuff at the bottom use your vacuum attachment every other day if needed. Check your chlorine levels daily. Check your filter in the pump daily, too. I went through a filter already and the pool has only been up a few days!by zgirl19748/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy a quality pool water test kit (about $9.00), test the water initially for chlorine content and follow the test kit instructions. Check which chemicals you will need to buy according to your test kit results...then buy those. After adding chemicals, test the water daily.by Pleasurevillian6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We purchased a testing kit, it will tell you what your pool needs. You dip the strip in the water and then wait 30-60 seconds. Depending on what color shows, tells you what you need to add to the pool. We have had ours for 3 weeks, we add liquid chlorine to get the level up, and now only use the tablets in the container that float. We did have to put PH minus in it because the level was high. Pretty much keeping it clean of leaves, grass etc is by skimming or using the vac that came with. Good luck and enjoy1by MommyOlsonof43/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- get a 1=lb bag of shock and mix in half of it. do that weekly. for maintenance, get those chlorine tablets and put 1 or 2 in the filter basket continuously. it's best if it's also got anti-algae, or buy that separately. stay on top of it, and shock the pool if it's looking bad.by baby2be20046/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only things you need to buy for the pool after it is set up is chemicals to keep it fresh and clean.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chemical testing kit. To Tests for Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, and Total Alkalinity.by KristinDH6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To get all your questions answered just call hth pools its a pool store you can visit the website www.hthpools.com or call 866-484-7665 to get all your questions answered hope this helps youby CadanceMLPM6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Weatherproof electric power cord, 3"chlorine tabs. Pool test kit for pH and chlorine levels. I recommend a chlorine tab floater you can let float in pool. I shocked the water as soon as pool was full and have never had to do anything else other than replace tabs when they dissolve. Also get an air mattress and enjoy!by sWimmyGrammie6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest, an under water repair kit, just in case. I used the chlorine tabs recommended but I also use a big 3in tab in the top of strainer. The sun sucks the chlorine and I would rather use more than have a green pool. I do not use or do all the other test and chemicals. Once a week I do vacuum it out....that little bag that comes on it...just zip tie to the hole ...the tie won't hold there is to much pressure. I do use one bag of shock treatment when I first set pool up.by Bisebee6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?