Summer Escapes 15' x 42" Metal Frame Swimming Pool
Similar items available online
- Rollback$116.99 Was $179.00Save $62.01
- Rollback$295.00 Was $335.00Save $40.00
- Rollback$269.00 Was $299.00Save $30.00
- Rollback$409.00 Was $499.00Save $90.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Summer Escapes 15' on-ground pool includes a filter pump, SureStep ladder, repair patch and more. This outdoor swimming pool is 42 inches deep and sets up in only 30 minutes. The swimming pool can accommodate up to eight people at a time.
Summer Escapes 15' Metal-Frame Above-Ground Pool with Deluxe Kit:
- Swimming pool
- Filter pump
- SureStep ladder
- Ground cloth
- Maintenance kit
- Swimming pool cover
- Repair patch
- Assembly instructions
- 15' x 42"
- Water capacity: 4,000 gallons
- Sets up in only 30 minutes
- Swimming pool holds up to 8 people
|Gender:||Women , Men , Boys , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M-P20-1542-B|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Why doesnt the cover sold with this product fit the pool? We are upset at having to buy a new cover having choosen this product as all needs included
- I poked a small hole in the cover at every other post and tied a string through it. i've only had the pool a couple weeks but it seems to be working fine and is much easier to put on.by JamieBV9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits, its just hard to put on without help. we had the same problem with it slipping off on one side when you try to pull it over the other. I started using some clamps we had the garage to hold each side as I go around the pool to put it on, with 2 or 3 clamps and I can easily put the cover on by myself.by LauraSreview9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have this problem as well. When we do get the cover on it will slip off the frame very easily and float in the pool when it is windy. I would like to know if there is some kind of clip that would secure it to the frame. All the clips I have seen online are for a flat frame, not the pipe type frame on this pool.by Sereniitee10/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cover does fit but it does take two people to put it on. It usually takes my husband and I about 10 min to get it onby onesweetday1237/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it must've been a mix up in the factory, we have this same pool and our cover fits perfectly....by walmartaholic4life7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cover does fit. You have to have help to hold the opposite side while you go foot by foot and lay over the rail. IT DOES FIT.by Bryan20127/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The filter and pump are just not big enough and powerful to push that much water thru to clean. I SPENT the first week we set up the pool getting the chemicals perfect and it was still cloudy we went to a pool dealer and they told us exactly what we thought those small pools don't have a big enough pump and filter system. WE Spent 230$ for a bigger hayward pump put it on with in the next 8hrs our pool was crystal clear and looks great. No more worrys !by JTKKT7/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If i recall there is an additive available for cloudy water. I dont recall what it is though. Maybe check with a local pool company or take a sample of the water for them to check. Might want to try a different test kit. The chemicals used for testing can go outdated and give inaccurate readings. Also if your test kit was exposed to freezing weather (unheated garage) replace the kit. Found that out the hard way myself.by Broksonic6/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try to put bleach a cup only and if not clear in 2 days put a half a cup more thats what i do mine does the same thing bleach is what i do and no it does not hurt nothing best time to do this is after every one is done swimming in the afternoonby maxpeanut6/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I really do think the pump and filter is too small to adequately keep the pool water clean and clear.by nmaponte6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same issue, however, I had filled mine with well water. It took me all weekend of vacuuming and filtering to get mine clear. I used the blue super concentrated clarifier, and alternated with metal control. Mine was a iron/magnesium issue. As long as your pH levels and chlorine are where they should be, if you have people swimming, it will help move everything around to get through the filter...hope this helps!! GL!by VenomEyz6/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to invest in a bigger pump, the pump that comes with these pools are too weak to clear it.by torre6/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does the water in the pool ever get hot during the summer? and will i have to change it?
- i bought a 16ft solar cover online for about $30 (5ml thick) and on 90+ degree days it gets to 92 or so. Absolutely love it!by vampfaye8/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you put the pool up in an area that gets sun all day yes the pool water will get warm but on cooler days it cools back down and if temps drop at night it cools off a littleby CHORROSWIFE7/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on where you live, but basically no, it will not get warm. it will get an average of half way between your day time air temp and night temp unless you hook a heater of some kind to it or get a solar heating cover. you will not have to change the water if you filter and cholrinate and check and balance the ph, or if it gets a lot of dirt (or ash, ha ha i live in utah) in itby tkilgrow7/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we are having 98 degree days and the water is 82by leosan6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The water will get warm (bathwater type warm) during the heat of the summer. During the time i had mine (3yrs) i never changed the water but added to it as needed. If you keep the chemicals up and clean as needed you shouldnt have any problems.by Broksonic6/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$116.99 Was $179.00Save $62.01
- $45.07 Was $50.48Save $5.41