About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This four-section bumper features a green stripe inside, which reverses to the circle dot print. The bumper is bound in a solid chocolate color. Add this bumper to your nursery for a bright, cheerful pop of color.
Sumersault Pop Dot Crib Bumper:
- Bumper features 4 sections, 2 short and 2 long
- Bumper secures to crib with ties
- 55 percent polyester, 45 percent cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors; use only non-chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry low; warm iron if needed
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the long ones are 50 inches and the short are 28 inchesby babyric5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know the exact measurements, but they all fit together and it is the perfect length for the area of the crib rails. The 2 short go at the head an foot and the long sections go along the sides.by samtraci3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?