About this item
Prevent thread slippage and the unraveling of fabrics with this fast-drying Sullivans USA Fabric Fray Stop Spray. The 10.5-oz fray spray also eliminates over-edge stitching and reduces seam failure. This basting spray is suitable for taming edges, and it can also be used for applique, narrow hems, loosely woven fabrics and more.
Sullivans USA Fray Stop Spray, 10.5 oz:
- Prevents unraveling of fabrics and thread slippage
- Eliminates over-edge stitching
- Reduces seam failure
- Ideal for taming edges
- For applique, narrow hems, loosely woven fabrics and more
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 2.75 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know - wet an edge and experiment a little. I wouldn't try it in a dryer, but that too could be tested with a rag.by Libertey10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used this for a delicate fabric that I plan to hand wash but the can indicates that it can be washed/dried normally.by Mparnell29/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used this on silk & it didn't discolor or appear wet. It definitely stiffens the fabric & the edges of my fabric are hard after spraying it. I sprayed a light mist several times rather than close-up, fewer times.by Mparnell29/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?