About this item
This Sulky Printable Sticky Fabri-Solvy Stabilizer works with a self-adhesive backing. With no paper component, it washes away quickly and completely every time.
Sulky Printable Sticky Fabri-Solvy Stabilizer, 8.5" x 11", 12pc:
- Self-adhesive backing
- Print, copy or draw your design
- Stick the design in place for hand-embroidery, applique, needlepunch or quilting
- No paper component
- Washes away quickly and completely every time
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.31|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 0.2 x 14.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can print a picture on it, but no you would not want to sew it to another fabric; it is a solvy, and will dissolve when wet.by krochetgurl8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You use this for the pattern only. It washes away with water when finished sewing.by Richlamb11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it for an Embroidery Transfer and once done sewing I rinse it with cold water and the stabilizer dissolves. So I don't think this would work for what you are wanting to do. However if you want to embroidery something, I would definitely recommend!by rebekah2020039/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?