About this item
Get swimwear that's fun and flattering with this Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Slimming Shirred Halter Swimsuit. Made with a nylon-spandex blend and lined in polyester, this item is a smart addition to your swimming wardrobe. Designed long for modest thigh coverage, this retro-style swim suit is a complete bathing ensemble. With an elasticized fit on the waist, you can move comfortably and without self-consciousness. The shirred sweetheart neckline and halter style straps provide this swimsuit's characteristic feminine silhouette. Each halter one-piece swimsuit is durable. It provides a faux dress flap in the front and full coverage in the back. This item is fashionable and attractive and will add a nice retro touch to your beach or pool outing.
Suddenly Slim by Catalina Women's Slimming Shirred Halter One-Piece Swimsuit:
- Halter one-piece bathing suit is retro
- Nylon/spandex blend
- Halter ties
- Slight sweetheart neckline
- Twist detail on center chest
- Lightly padded cups
- Shirring on sides
- Faux dress flap in front
- Tummy control
- Full coverage
- Hand wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Hand wash, cool clear water, line dry, do not iron, do not bleach|
|Fabric Content:||Front: 82 NY 18 SP: Back: 56 SP 44 NY|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- I would say go with a L... nothing worse than a loose swim suit!by michelleandgrace7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'7" and weigh about 190 and mine is a size XL - fits perfectly. I would say you would be safe with a L.by MistikalS7/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say large.. I am 5'7 150 and own a large. I am wishing I would have tried a medium, because the large is a bit loose. this particular fabric doesn't seem to get any tighter when wet, and being a little loose when wet is annoying.by oklahomom7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a little heavier than u and I got the XL which fits just right but a little loose in the butt area which was ok with me but remeber that this is a slimming swimsuit so it has to be a bit tight as the bottom part that goes on ur stomache is kinda like a gertle to hide ur tummy. So if I were u I would go with the Large I hope that helpsby KBgirl7/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this suit and love it. You should give it a try in your regular size. I don't know about the bust problem, but the shirring around the torso hides bulges pretty well.by purplekylady7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutly!! I am about your size (my breast are bigger and I am shorter) but I rock this bathing suit. I always get compliments!! It is very flattering to my body too. It holds everything is place but doesn't suffocate. It is the best bathing suit I've had in a long long time. I would definitly recommend this to you. I also wear size 18/20 in jeans and I went with the 2X and it's a perfect fit. Hope this helps!!by BikiniMelonSunshine7/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am the same height and I am in a 16 and sometimes an 18. I bought the 16-18 and it was a little tight, but that was good to me helped hold things in. I wear about a 40D and the cups in the top are great they help support but you also need to make sure the halter is tied tight enough as well. It is a very cute suit. Good Luck.by Melissa301177/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had a gastric bypass and was 241 when I had it, so I understand. I would order an XL for sure, even at 138 lbs I have to order a large. You can easily return at any local store.by mfrchico9/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I looked at this suit too, but opted for different style, so no experience. BUT Catalina is a great brand (same as one I bought)...would suggest getting both and taking back the one that doesn't fit. Walmart is wonderfully understanding!by Sasanqua8/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?