About this item
Sudafed PE Caplets Pressure + Pain for Adults Caplets:
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies and the common cold: sinus congestion and pressure, minor aches and pains
- Temporarily reduces fever, headache, nasal congestion
- Promotes sinus drainage
- Maximum strength
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.02|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.63 x 2.91 x 4.52|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient In each caplet Purpose
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of the product is 10 caplets (3,250mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4,000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Do not use With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If you are taking a prescription monamine oxidase inhibitor (maoi) (Certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the maoi drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an maoi, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its Ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur, pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast feeding: ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults And children 12 years And over: take 2 caplets every 4 hours, do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years, ask a doctor.
Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Poythylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Powdered Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide.
Call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect).
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.