About this item
An amazing book top social media professionals provide the inside tips on how they stay on top and stay organized. Filled with specific tricks, tips and strategies to cut the clutter and build your business, you really want to read this one.
--Dave Evans, Author of Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day
Revelations from Top Social Media Revolution Leaders
Online marketing expert Mitch Meyerson presents you with an unmatched advantage into the world of social media the priceless secrets, strategies, tactics and insights of more than 20 of todays social media elite. Handpicked to cover almost every aspect of social media marketing, Meyerson and this distinguished team of experts open their playbooks and teach you how to create effective social media campaigns to cut through the clutter, reach out to millions and grow your business.
- Proven tips and tactics from 20+ top social media marketers
- The biggest mistakes businesses make with social media and how to fix them
- Actionable plans for all areas including social networks, blogs, web TV and mobile marketing
- Real-world case studies, best practices and proven techniques from the experts
- Detailed list of resources
Contributions from World-Class Social Media Experts:
- Keith Ferrazi & Tahl Raz: Relationship Strategy
- Brian Clark: Psychology of Social Media
- Mitch Meyerson: Online Marketing
- Ann Handley: Creating Content
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Building Mega-Followings
- Andy Willbes: Personality
- Chris Brogan: Building Communities
- Joel Comm: Success Qualities
- Craig Valentine: Communicate with Impact
- Starr Hall: Building Profits
- Dan Janal: PR Strategies
- Michael Stelzner: Go Viral
- Denise Wakeman: Business Blogs
- Mari Smith: Facebook
- Deborah Cole Micek: Twitter
- Barbara Rozgonyi: LinkedIn
- Julie Perry: You Tube
- Paul Colligan: Podcasting
- Chris Garrett: Social Bookmarking
- Kim Dushinski: Mobile Marketing
- Shama Kabani: Online Video
- Dave Evans: One Hour a Day
Explore this item
|Publisher:||Entrepreneur Press dba Entrepreneur Media, Inc.|
|Publish Date:||Aug 01, 2010|
|Number of Pages:||336|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.0 x 0.8|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.