Suave Professionals pH Balanced 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 28 oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $2.76 List price $3.58Save $0.82
- $2.96 List price $3.29Save $0.33
- Reduced Price
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Suave Professionals 2-in-1 Plus Shampoo and Conditioner is a convenient, one-step shampoo and conditioner that cleanses and conditions your hair. Enriched with a formula that includes pH-balanced micro moisturizing particles, Suave Professionals 2-in-1 Plus Shampoo and Conditioner leaves your hair soft and manageable without buildup.
- Suave Professionals 2-in-1 Plus Shampoo and Conditioner cleanses and conditions your hair in just one, convenient step
- Suave Professionals 2-in-1 Plus Shampoo and Conditioner set is enriched with a forumla that includes pH-balanced micro moisturizing particles
- Leave your hair feeling soft and manageable with Suave Professionals 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner
- Suave Professionals 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner will moisturize your hair without leaving buildup
Instructions: Wet Hair, Work Lather and Rinse. No Need to Follow With A Separate Conditioner.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Hair Type:||Basic , Normal|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1007001|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.54 x 2.87 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by Buddy92863/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby An anonymous customer3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No..but it does the job well.by Buddy92863/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by amsun3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is good for color treated hair.by CommunityAnswer6/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, all Suave hair care products are safe for color treated hair.by SuaveExpert6/3/2016Written by a verified representative from SuaveExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $5.74
- from $4.97
- $2.98 Was $3.88Save $0.90