About this item
The Suave Skin Therapy Body Lotion is a light moisturizer that fights the cycle of dryness, especially after exposure to the sun. Its rich formula leaves skin smooth, refreshed and beautiful after every application. This aloe body lotion is dermatologist tested to work for up to 24 hours.
Suave Skin Therapy Body Lotion with Aloe, 18 fl oz:
- Body lotion
- 18 fl oz
- Soothes dry skin
- Leaves skin smooth and refreshed
- Lasts 24 hours
- Fights the cycle of dryness
- Rich formula
- Suave body lotion contains natural aloe
- Dermatologist tested
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Glycol Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Stearamide Amp, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Titanium Dioxide.
Smooth Over Entire Body After Exposure to Sun Or For Anytime Moisturization.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.51 x 1.92 x 8.94|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Very popular product, and is actually great compared to its price. It met the needs for the reason I purchased it, which was a nice smelling moisturizer that is not to strong. Use a search engine for a question like this, will result in a faster understanding.by ThumbTAQ9/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Maintains good, healthy moisturizing of dry skinby An anonymous customer12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- good stuffby schultz769/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a great product .by koko239/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because its very good. I have sensitive skin and I can use it. It feels good on my skin.by LoveThisKitty9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very light non sticky feeling after applying. Goes deep in your pores non grease great productby tatita12349/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Suave lotions and their packaging do not contain BPA. Thanks for asking!by SuaveExpert4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?