About this item
Kids can built their own solar system science project with this Styrofoam Solar System Kit. The kit contains all the materials needed plus step-by-step instructions. The materials are made out of Styrofoam. This kit is easy and fun to use; it is designed for kids ages 8 and up. The solar system kit for kids will fire up young imaginations and teach kids about the solar system in a fun and entertaining way.
Styrofoam Solar System Kit:
- Great science project
- Build your own solar system
- Contains materials and instructions
- Solar system model kit is for ages 8 and up
- Model# CCSS2009BB
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.1 x 5.2 x 14.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has all the planets but does not include the paint to paint them with. Yes, the planets are scaled according to size.by adpace3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, There are different sizes that correspond to the difference in size of the planets. Yes, all nine planets are included as well as Saturn's ring and a styrofoam base for the sun and wooden dowels to put the model together. You just need acrylic paint to paint the planets, glue to attach the base to the sun and something to cut the wood dowels to the right size. This kit works great with the text "God's Design for the Universe" by Answers in Genesis. The balls are the correct size needed.by An anonymous customer2/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to all.by Rob192/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It includes dowels to hold up the planets. They are NOT pre-cut.by adpace3/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, It includes the sticks needed to attach the model together and Saturn's ring and the base for the sun. You just need to buy acrylic paint and glue and cut the wood sticks to size.by An anonymous customer2/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?