About this item
The Student Desk with Lamp and Chair Value Bundle is all that you need to provide your kid with a comfortable ambience to study. A great starter kit for your little student, this study desk includes a chair too. With an upholstered seat and casters, this chair not offers great comfort, but allows easy portability too. To provide maximum writing comfort and meet the requirements of all, the student study desk in this bundle features an adjustable desktop. This desktop can be tilted up and down as per the convenience. The Student Desk with Lamp and Chair Value Bundle also includes a lamp that can be affixed to any part of the desktop and adjusted to any angle. With two storage shelves provided this kids desk and chair in multiple colors offers space to store the stationery, books or other accessories.
Student Desk with Lamp and Chair Value Bundle:
- This student study desk features an adjustable desktop that tilts up or down and 2 storage shelves
- Chair has an upholstered seat and casters
- Lamp attaches to any part of desktop and is adjustable to any angle
- Student desk, chair and lamp require some assembly
- Dimensions: 36"L x 24"W x 38.375"H
See all desks on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||43.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||36.0 x 24.0 x 38.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. student desk with lamp and chair. when I tried to put the back black pad that slips onto the back handles it is too short about 2"+ short???
- Loosen the chair bolts all over and then squeeze the chair in while someone slips the back on. Then tighten all the chair screws.by MomoffiveInTx8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you meant too short side-to-side, they're tight. We stretched ours pretty hard from one side to the other when slipping them on.by rClarice8/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the chair I assembled, the back strip was definately snug, but it did go on. You need one person to push in the two chair bars & someone to put on the back. Overall, I think it is good to be snug, it helps the chair stay "squared up".by ladylobofan6/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use my chair at another desk, but it fit together perfectly for me.by Birdy1005/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was really hard to get on. I had to have someone else push the poles together while I slipped the back on. It is a very snug fit.by Lindalovescomfort2/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wet the black back piece and streched it over the back of the chair and let it dry seemed to work goodby byrd177241/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure you use the correct metal bars on the bottom. It will effect the length of the seperation if you used the wrong ones.by Bigaymonababy12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I need this table for using laptop sometimes. Can anybody confirm if the desktop can be adjusted to complete flat position from tilt?
- yes, it can go flatby rolyat31/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It goes completly flat, Im using it for my laptop as well. Its also big enough that I can have my printer books and notebooks out along with my laptop at onceby Ch3ll339/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does adjust to a completely flat position. There is a slide lock adjustment bar that allows you to elevate.by taansdragon6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The table can be at an agle or flat because it has adjustment options.by SanDiegoITBSA2/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes...i keep mine flat all the time i never use the inclineby kmt1531/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is completely flat. My grandson uses it to do his homework on.by edutch1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does the desktop adjust up to a 45 degree angle? also does it have a lip or trough on it to hold a pencil or to keep papers from falling off?
- yes, it does have a lip/ trough on it to hold papers when it is propped at the 45 degree angle. note* the lip is simply held on with screws and it holds up depending on how well you tighten them. it is adjustableby rolyat31/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe the incline is a full 45 degrees. There is a sliding positionable bracket that provides a small lip at the front of the desktop. It will prevent papers and/or implement from rolling off in the incline position.by taansdragon6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This table can be adjusted to many degree angles because it gives the buyer the option to adjusted as needed. It does have a metal that holds pencils, pens and papers from falling off.by SanDiegoITBSA1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes to 45 degree angle and yes but barely to the lip. There is a knob on either back leg to loosen or tighten the desktop whether flat or raised--simple. There's a thin metal strip, approx. 12" long, that screws onto the front of the desk with about 1/8" lip. The holes are predrilled into the desk but the bar has 1/2" slots so you can adjust bar that much from center per preference. My son likes his desk tilted so I bought a rubber-bottom container (rubbermaid??) to leave on the desk for pencils/markers/paperclips, etc. while he's writing. My daughter likes her desk flat so everything is on her desk.by beatlesfanamI1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?