SCRUBSTAR Women's Premium Collection Stretch Mock Wrap Scrub Top
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Our SCRUBSTAR Stretch Mock Wrap Top features ultra soft Poly/Cotton/Spandex twill fabric with front princess seams, reinforced patch pockets with a pencil stitch, and side vents.
SCRUBSTAR Women's Scrub Top:
- Stretchy fit
- Mock-wrap scrub top
- Princess seams
- Two roomy patch pockets with pencil stitch
- Side vents for ease of movement
- Reinforced pockets and stress points for durability
- 55-percent cotton/42-percent polyester/3-percent spandex twill
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Tumble Dry Low , Do Not Bleach , Remove Promptly , Cool Iron if Needed , Machine Wash Cold with Similar Colors|
|Fabric Content:||3% Spandex , 55% Cotton , 42% Polyester|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 13.0 x 0.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- Our ScrubStar tops run slightly big. The size chart is provided below for your reference: XS-- Bust: 33-34in; Waist: 24-25in S-- Bust: 35-36in; Waist: 26-27in M-- Bust: 37-39in; Waist: 28-30in L-- Bust: 40-43in; Waist: 24-25in XL-- Bust: 44-47in; Waist: 35-38in 2XL-- Bust: 48-51in; Waist: 39-42in 3XL-- Bust: 52-55in; Waist: 43-46inby StrategicPartnersCustomerService1/5/2015Written by a verified representative from StrategicPartnersCustomerServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The fabric content for our ScrubStar Stretch Mock Wrap Scrub Top is 55% Cotton--42% Polyester--3% Spandex.by StrategicPartnersCustomerService7/18/2014Written by a verified representative from StrategicPartnersCustomerServiceWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. When will you start offering stretch cargo scrub pants in same colors as you offer for the scrubstar stretch mock wrap scrub tops?
- We have additional stretch pants online in colors beyond the black, navy, and grey, now.by StrategicPartnersCustomerService1/19/2015Written by a verified representative from StrategicPartnersCustomerServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?