Similar items in stock
Stren Super Knot Monofilament Filler Spools
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you are looking for a reliable monofilament fishing line, then the Stren Super Knot Monofilament Fishing Line will be a welcome addition. With 220 yards of green fishing line to work with, this gives you plenty of length to create whatever setup you need. Additionally, it is effective for both simple and sophisticated knots. Its outstanding strength makes it a prime choice for a variety of catches.
Stren Super Knot Monofilament Fishing Line, Green, 220 yards:
- For stronger, easier knots
- Effective for both simple and sophisticated knots
- Outstanding strength and abrasion resistance
- Knot strength equal to tensile strength
- Stren fishing line available in assorted sizes
|Size:||6 lb Test|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SSKFS6-15|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1079524|
|Fishing Line Pound Test:||14 lbs , 20 lbs , 4 lbs|
|Animal Type:||Bass , Catfish , Saltwater , Panfish / Crappie|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 4.25 x 5.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes in various lb. test. (4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 17, 20). You choose the lb. test from the "Option" drop down list.by Tachyonic5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your thinking way to hard. Slow down and read the spool. A highly trained professional, like myself, can identify the line strength simply by trying to break it with your hands. If it breaks throw it away but if it cuts your friends hands up then it is of good strength and can be used.by mrspooaye4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have memory, although it's not a slinky. I would say the memory is "average". I'm using it on a Okuma Helios baitcaster.by Tachyonic8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- How hard and long you can stretch it before it breaks. I only use braided lines.by mrspooaye4/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?