About this item
Take your skating challenges to a whole new level with the Street Surfing Downhill Skateboard. The skateboard's deck is constructed from seven-ply Canadian maple for extreme durability and it is modeled low to the ground to help balance your center of gravity and allow for more control. The aluminum trucks on the street surfing skateboard are drop-mounted throughout the deck to add to durability and performance during racing and trick performance. The racing skateboard also features extra-large urethane, high-speed wheels with ABEC 9 bearings to provide maximum speed, strength and long-lasting endurance. The skateboard is custom designed in California and is adorned with cool graphics and full-deck grip tape with a racing stripe design that will make you look like a pro.
The Street Surfing Downhill Skateboard is designed for downhill competition and the 40" cruiser will have you skating at the top whether for fun or competition. With a weight limit of 220 lbs, it is ideal for both novice skaters as well as professionals. Jump on and ride in style and with lightning fast speed with this downhill skateboard.
Street Surfing Downhill Skateboard, Green, Racing Action:
- Custom designed in California by Street Surfing Worldwide
- Cool graphics and full deck grip tape with a racing strip design
- 7 ply Canadian maple deck molded low to the ground
- Extra-large urethane high-speed wheels
- Drop mounted, cast aluminum trucks
- High-performance ABEC 9 bearings
- Deck: 40" x 9.75"
- Weight limit: 220 lbs
- Racing skateboard is designed for speed and endurance
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||42.0 x 5.0 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The design is just as pictured. The top, that you stand on, has the grip tapes. A very nice longboard.by NCGram57/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The trucks are showing at each end but it looks good there is an indent from the truck for the deck.by Hippopotumas6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a plain black grip board.by gramtye12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed that too. Just order the cheaper one- they are exactly alike.by NCGram57/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?