Customers also bought these products
Street Flyers Spider-Man 28" Skateboard with Spider-Man Helmet and Safety Pads
Consider these popular products
- $27.07 Was $29.99Save $2.92
- $19.28 Was $29.83Save $10.55
- from $17.84
- Rollback$44.57 Was $59.99Save $15.42
- from $45.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give your child's Spidey senses a workout with this Street Flyers 28" Spider-Man Skateboard. This set comes complete with a 28" skateboard, Spider-Man helmet and safety pads, including wrist guards and knee and elbow pads. This skateboard combo offers everything your budding skateboarder needs to learn the craft. The sharp design and true-to-screen graphics add to the appeal of this skateboard. This cool ride is also designed with a concave, double kicktail deck for trick riding at the highest level. Thanks to the well-made safety gear, you know your child can enjoy using the skateboard without fear of serious injury. So let your child hit the streets with the style, speed and daring of his favorite super hero with the Street Flyers 28" Spider-Man Skateboard.
Street Flyers Spider-Man 28" Skateboard with Spider-Man Helmet and Safety Pads:
- 28" skateboard, safety helmet, wrist guards and knee and elbow pads
- Cool Spider-Man graphics
- Concave double kicktail deck
- 608z bearings
- Aluminum trucks
- 50mm PVS wheels
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.0 x 8.0 x 8.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- for 5-6 yr oldsby rev123rev9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box said 6+ on it. My son is a tall boy, just turned 7 years old and it's perfect for him.by dietingmaven7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure what age it's aimed at, but our 5 and 7 year old use it with no problem. The helmet is just a little large for the 5 year-old.by 2and3makes57/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 7-11by Merkcrew5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. can this be used for a tall 5 year old? no other skate board comes with the helmet package.
- My son just turned 5, and while he's not great at skateboarding, he does enjoy it.by Mom24Babes9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have a tall 5 yr old and he is loving itby rev123rev9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Box says 6+. It might be a drop big for him, but he will grow into it soon. I would buy it. It's very hard to get a perfect fit. Some kids heads are bigger than others. But the pads are adjustable and will fit for sure. If he is coordinated enough he can start to use the skateboard too.by dietingmaven7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My 5 year old uses it with no problem.by 2and3makes56/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?