About this item
Add a modern look to your room with the Stratus Twin Daybed with Trundle. From lounger to sleeper, it's the ultimate in versatility. Its simple lines complement any style, while its compact size makes it work in even the smallest spaces. The rollout bottom trundle can be used as a twin guest bed or storage area. The European bent wood slat support system eliminates the need for a box spring. The Stratus Twin Daybed with Trundle arrives in two boxes and some assembly is required. It comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
Stratus Twin Daybed with Trundle, Brown Faux Leather:
- Brown faux leather
- Kiln dried hardwood frame
- Upholstered headboard, footboard and side rails
- European flex slat support system
- Trundle included
- Assembly required
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Stratus Twin Daybed with Trundle, Brown Faux Leather model# BD-STR-DT-PB
- Twin daybed with trundle (assembled): 82.50"L x 44.00"W x 48.00"H
- Nightstand not included
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
- Site to Store Pickup Note: This item is packaged in multiple large boxes that may not fit in a standard-sized vehicle. Please make sure you have a large car or truck for store pickup.
- Arrives in two boxes
- Daybeds with trundle box 1 dimensions: 76.77"L x 16.93"W x 6.30"H; weight: 80 pounds
- Daybeds with trundle box 2 dimensions: 44.49"L x 50.79"W x 7.09"H; weight: 57 pounds
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||75.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby HonestDad829/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the trundle does not pop up.by CommunityAnswer2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have an 8" on top which fits just right. I already had an older 8" to go on the bottom but it is too big so I would definitely get 6" for trundle.by sadjohnson1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?