Straight Talk Samsung T404 Prepaid Camera Phone Bundle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Straight Talk Samsung T404 Prepaid Camera Phone Bundle features a slider QWERTY keyboard, a 2 megapixel camera and video recorder, and mobile web access. This Straight Talk phone bundle also includes a battery, wall charger, user guide and car charger.
Straight Talk Samsung T404 Prepaid Camera Phone Bundle: Slider QWERTY keyboard Mobile web MP3 player (cable and micro SD card not included) 2.0 megapixel camera and video recorder Bluetooth MMS picture messaging Text messaging External microSD card slot for up to 16GB (not included) LCD color display Hands-free speaker Voice recorder Voicemail and call waiting Caller/ringtone ID Auto redial Key pad lock and alarm clock Phonebook with up to 1,000 entries Battery talk time up to 7 hours Standby time up to 14 days Includes: battery, wall charger, user guide and Car Charger This Phone requires Straight Talk prepaid service sold separately.
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.49 x 2.05 x 4.49|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- att you need to make sure you have the right sim card for your area if you don't the phone won't work i found that out when i got my phone i called the customer service and told them my problem they sent me a new sim card for my area. and the phone workes fine i have tracfone service but they are the same companyby dontkno12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- neither. they claim it goes off att, but my friends phone with the real att works when mine wont.by shortywcb10/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- According to my associate in our area it is AT&Tby Guac10/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 404g is either AT&T or T-Mobile. If you want Verizon look for a phone with 'C' in the model name, for the CDMA network. G means GSM and C means CDMA, which let's you know which network you're on.by Canopyfan22/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by shortywcb8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. Isn't it great? You can go to either plan any time you need to and you don't need to call anyone to switch you just do it next time you need it. Or if you run out of minutes you just do it before hand, which makes more sense to me that no everyone will talk the same, more or less, all the time.by Canopyfan211/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure.by TxGal778/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to purchase minutes every 30 days but no contracts.by mommyonabudget39/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No contract needed. You'll need to add a $45 or $30 plan every 30 days to keep service active.by Canopyfan211/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can buy minutes as you goby roxanneroot318/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?