Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S4 S975L LTE Prepaid Smartphone
Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $393.50
- $179.00List price
About this item
About this item
The Straight Talk Samsung smartphone combines all the latest technology in its compact size to give you immense control in the way you use your phone. Shoot like a pro using its 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera. Take front and back pictures simultaneously with the dual camera. Edit all the photos right on your phone with ease. With this Straight Talk smartphone you can redefine the way you interact with your device. Accept calls and read content without ever touching the screen. Preview content with the Air View technology that gives you access to what you see by barely touching the screen. Enabled with the Smart Pause feature, this prepaid Android smartphone also lets you pause any video by simply looking away from your phone and then resume playing by looking back at it. Enjoy watching all the content on the 5" Full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display. This Straight Talk Samsung smartphone has 16GB of memory and 2GB of RAM. It is powered by a 1.9GHz quad-core processor.
Straight Talk Samsung Prepaid Galaxy S 4 Android Smartphone:
- Network: 4G LTE data connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology enabled Straight Talk smartphone
- 5" Full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Memory: 16GB user memory + 2GB RAM
- Battery: 2600mAh
- 1.9GHz quad-core processor
- Rear 13-megapixel auto-focus camera with flash and 4x zoom
- Front 2-megapixel camera with Full HD recording
- Sensors: accelerometer, digital compass, RGB light, ambient light, proximity, gyroscope, barometer, IR blaster, temperature and humidity
- Google Play movies and TV
- Group Play 2.0
- My Music and Google Play Music
- 3.5mm jack
- Polaris Office
- Talk time: up to 17 hours
- Standby time: up to 288 hours
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.38 x 2.74 x 0.31|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 8.27MB, 479 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It depends on the model. I know first hand that Model SG970 is on T-Mobile. I purchased this phone and after I activated it, all I had was phone capabilities and no mobile data. After hours and hours on the phone (some were painful as I couldn't understand the tech, hold times very lone and even cut off a couple of times) with ST, they finally determined that I do not have T-Mobile in my area. After a couple of more calls and at least a hundred different, one tech determined that I don't have T-Mobile in my area, and they would send me an AT and T SIMS card. Well the SIMS card will not work in the phone as it is locked. My next call was to get shipping information to send the phone back during which I actually talked with a Tech that knew what to do and said she would send me a return shipping label and when they got the phone back they would send me the SG975 which uses AT and T towers, waiting and hoping they send the right one. I hope this helps you determine if the phone will work for you. By the way, the phone is awesome compared to my S3, faster, better resolution, much better camera and some great features.by rmoorez9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Model SAS975G runs off AT%T towers. Model STSAS970G runs off of T Mobile towers.by luv2shop29/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (39) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- I confirmed with Straight Talk this morning the S4 is on T-Mobile towers and the S5 is on Verizon.by UGAfan110/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (33) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- Here's another article indicating it's on T-Mobile (copy-and-paste): http://www.phonenews.com/straight-talk-launches-t-mobile-powered-samsung-galaxy-s4-for-599-99-24545/ .by richardarr10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (30)Was this answer helpful?
- My impression is that it uses T-Mobile towers. This article came out just before the phone was introduced (copy-and-paste): http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2013/11/straight-talk-samsung-galaxy-s4-now.html .by richardarr10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (37)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone is used with Straight Talk.by CommunityAnswer10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (229)Was this answer helpful?
- This is NOT a CDMA phone. This model is Straighttalk LTE-A which means it accesses AT and T towers. The other Straighttalk model of the S4 uses T-mobile towers.by Purpledemon9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I confirmed with Straight Talk this morning the S4 is on T-Mobile towers and the S5 is onby UGAfan19/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- I emailed Straight Talk and they replied to me that it was a CDMA phone. I thought that meant it worked off of Verizon's towers. The only review I see to this phone however is from someone who looks pleased that it works off of AT&T towers.by MardyH9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- I can just go on what these two articles indicate just before the phone was introduced last November ...that it is a GSM T-Mobile phone (copy-and-paste): http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2013/11/straight-talk-samsung-galaxy-s4-now.html . http://www.phonenews.com/straight-talk-launches-t-mobile-powered-samsung-galaxy-s4-for-599-99-24545/ .by richardarr9/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This model of phone SAS975G will use the AT&T towers. If you are in doubt when shopping at the Walmart store GSM-A or LTE-A is AT&T. GSM-T and LTE-T is T-mobil. CDMA-V and LTE-V is Verizon.by Purpledemon10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (58) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I confirmed with Straight Talk this morning the S4 is on T-Mobile towers and the S5 is onby UGAfan110/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (15)Was this answer helpful?
- this phone model stsas975gp4-3 from walmart uses att tower!mine doesby pontiacgp4510/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- This device uses T-Mobile's towers.by CommunityAnswer10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (11)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $393.50
- $179.00List price