Similar items in stock
- Clearance$3.39 Was $6.39Save $3.00
- Rollback$149.99 Was $349.00Save $199.01
- Clearance$4.29 Was $6.59Save $2.30
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.88Save $30.00
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Cell Phone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$19.99 Was $79.99Save $60.00
- Rollback$149.99 Was $349.00Save $199.01
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$99.99 Was $179.99Save $80.00
- Rollback$99.00 Was $129.00Save $30.00
- $518.08 Was $529.00Save $10.92
- Rollback$399.00 Was $479.99Save $80.99
- Rollback$29.92 Was $59.99Save $30.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Cell Phone features a 4.3-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, virtual keyboard with Swype and Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system for quick and easy navigation of all of your applications and messaging. This Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Phone features dual cameras that let you document your life and video chat with your friends and family while you're on the go! Additional features of this Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Cell Phone include HSPDA+/WiFi connectivity, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, advanced GPS capabilities, music player and ThinkFree Office Mobile. Your Samsung Prepaid Cell Phone also includes threaded text messaging, multimedia messaging, personal email and IM, Speech-to-Text and a social and media hub. 12GB storage memory and battery talk time of up to eight hours round out this Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Cell Phone.
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy SII Prepaid Cell Phone:
- The Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Phone only works with Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited Service Plan or $60/30-Day Unlimited International Service Plan
- 4.3" WVGA Super AMOLED touchscreen display
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- Google Play (for applications)
- Rear 8.0 megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash, front-facing 2.0 megapixel front-facing camera
- HSPDA+/WiFi connectivity
- 1.2GHz dual core processor
- Onscreen keyboard with Swype
- Advanced GPS capabilities
- Music player
- ThinkFree Office Mobile
- Voice command
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Threaded text messaging, multimedia messaging, personal email and IM
- Social and Media Hub
- Kies Mini
- The Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Phone has a microSD card slot for up to 32GB memory cards
- 12GB storage memory
- Battery talk time: up to 8 h
- Battery standby time: 400 h
- This Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Phone cannot be shipped to California
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 2.5 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I see quite a few mistakes Walmart has made on that particular "Browse Related Products" page. This phone, the Straight Talk Galaxy SII, model number S959G, will use the AT&T network.by richardarr1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart has the Samsung Galaxy S2 listed as a Verizon phone. Browse related Products.by tdprice1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- attby sweetierook12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By "phone system," do you mean the Operating System of the phone or the network the phone uses? The Operating System would be Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The network it uses is AT&T.by richardarr12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. There is a listing for Galaxy2 & Galaxy II are they the same, if not what service do they work on. I need Version service.
- Galaxy II and Galaxy 2 are the same. As far as I know the Galaxy II with Straight Talk works with the At&t towers. The Galaxy III is working with Verizon.by sweetierook1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Straight Talk/Net10 Galaxy S2 is a e9100 model. The same as the AT&T Skyrocket. They have the square camera on back. They work on the AT&T network. Not the same as any other models other than at&t. However with all the shared networks now days its worth looking your area up again. (zip code) Check at&t's coverage map out its very detailed. Cheersby Podiddy1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This specific phone uses ATT.by JessicaInPA1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can actually go to the Straight Talk website (straighttalk.com), and register there, if you haven't already, with an email address. You can then click on the links at the top to activate the phone, which takes you step-by-step through the process of putting in the phone's information and then paying for a plan. Generally speaking, if everything goes well, you should be able to simply turn the phone off and on again, and it should work just fine. Sometimes you have to call the customer service line if for whatever reason the phone needs additional programming, but DEFINITELY try to do it through the website FIRST, because calling the line and going through there is a pain the.. Butt. To put it nicely.by Lilredrunner12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just follow instructions that come with phone, before I could walk out of store my old phone wasn't working and was switched to new Samsungby xxxxx1xx12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must call Straight Talk to go through activation. For all features to work on the phone you MUST do the activation with Straight Talk.by sweetierook12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?