Similar items in stock
- from $5.99
- Rollback$9.88 Was $49.88Save $40.00
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
- $249.99 List price $270.00Save $20.01
- Clearance$7.19 List price $13.99Save $6.80
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Cell Phone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$89.92 Was $149.99Save $60.07
- $19.99 Was $39.99Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Cell Phone features a 4.3-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, virtual keyboard with Swype and Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system for quick and easy navigation of all of your applications and messaging. This Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Phone features dual cameras that let you document your life and video chat with your friends and family while you're on the go! Additional features of this Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Cell Phone include HSPDA+/WiFi connectivity, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, advanced GPS capabilities, music player and ThinkFree Office Mobile. Your Samsung Prepaid Cell Phone also includes threaded text messaging, multimedia messaging, personal email and IM, Speech-to-Text and a social and media hub. 12GB storage memory and battery talk time of up to eight hours round out this Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Cell Phone.
Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy SII Prepaid Cell Phone:
- The Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Phone only works with Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited Service Plan or $60/30-Day Unlimited International Service Plan
- 4.3" WVGA Super AMOLED touchscreen display
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- Google Play (for applications)
- Rear 8.0 megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash, front-facing 2.0 megapixel front-facing camera
- HSPDA+/WiFi connectivity
- 1.2GHz dual core processor
- Onscreen keyboard with Swype
- Advanced GPS capabilities
- Music player
- ThinkFree Office Mobile
- Voice command
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Threaded text messaging, multimedia messaging, personal email and IM
- Social and Media Hub
- Kies Mini
- The Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Phone has a microSD card slot for up to 32GB memory cards
- 12GB storage memory
- Battery talk time: up to 8 h
- Battery standby time: 400 h
- This Samsung Galaxy S2 Prepaid Phone cannot be shipped to California
|Video Streaming Quality:||480 x 800|
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Straight Talk|
|Size:||4.93"L x 2.6"W x 0.33"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STSAS959GCP4P|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||400 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||8 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Talk Time:||8 hours , Unlimited|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 2.50 x 3.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I see quite a few mistakes Walmart has made on that particular "Browse Related Products" page. This phone, the Straight Talk Galaxy SII, model number S959G, will use the AT&T network.by richardarr1/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Walmart has the Samsung Galaxy S2 listed as a Verizon phone. Browse related Products.by tdprice1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- attby sweetierook12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By "phone system," do you mean the Operating System of the phone or the network the phone uses? The Operating System would be Android 2.3 Gingerbread. The network it uses is AT&T.by richardarr12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought an adapter at Walgreens for $5 that the usb port on your charger fits into.by Shopper9281/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazon.comby frankie2812/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone takes the standard micro-USB car charger. You can get a generic one for a few bucks ...as an example (copy-and-paste): http://www.walmart.com/ip/Just-Wireless-Micro-USB-Mobile-Car-Charger-for-Blackberry-Samsung-Nokia-Pantech-Palm-and-other-Micro-USB-phones/15375266 However, if you do not want to take the chance with a generic (some do not trust them) you can order one directly from Samsung for $19.99: http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/CAD300UBEB/STDby richardarr12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I have a straight talk plan now that is set up for automatic payments. How do I transfer my current number and plan to this phone?
- You don't need to purchase a SIM card for this phone, since it comes with a Straight Talk one already in the phone. If you already have an account, the easiest way to transfer your number is to just go on the Straight Talk website, log in, and then click on the link to transfer your number (there should be one at the top of the page that specifically mentions transferring your Straight Talk number to another Straight Talk phone). Once you click on that, it'll step you through the process of putting in your phone information, and it should transfer the number after you turn your new phone off and on again. If that doesn't work, then you can call the customer service number, but I would DEFINITELY try the website first before you call, because the service line is HORRIBLE to go through, and VERY frustrating.by Lilredrunner12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did this very thing. When you purchase the phone you call the # provided in the phone kit. Just take your current sim card out of your phone and transfer it to your new one. Very easy process. I was surprised.by frankie2812/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone will include the SIM card needed so you don't have to worry about purchasing an additional one. If you are currently on the Unlimited Plan, all you have to do is to transfer your account to this phone. This will be done during activation of the new phone. You can do it online ...or, I think most recommend that you call a Straight Talk rep to assist you with it. Here's the page where you can do it online (copy-and-paste): https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/h/a/landing Choose the third button down titled "Transfer my Existing Straight Talk Service"by richardarr12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?