Straight Talk LG 236C Prepaid Cell Phone
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Enjoy the convenience of a phone without being tied down to a contract when you use the Straight Talk LG Prepaid Phone, LG236C. A fully-charged phone provides over six hours of talk time. Other features include a 1.3-megapixel camera and mobile Internet service. The Straight Talk prepaid cell phone lets you load as much time as you wish on the phone. It comes with a battery, charger and activation card.
Straight Talk LG LG236C Prepaid Cell Phone:
- Compact flip phone
- Mobile Web service
- 1.3MP camera
- 1,000-entry phonebook
- Talk time: 6.38 hours
- Standby time: up to 19 days
- LG flip phone includes battery, charger and activation card
- Straight Talk service plan sold separately
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.7 x 2.0 x 3.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it uses the Verizon native network.by richardarr9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this phone runs on Verizon towersby RGASR9/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if there is a C after the number it runs on Verizon ....that is what we have to haveby poolphan29/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Verizonby richardarr7/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can keep your existing number, but you have to keep your current service active at the time of activating your Straight Talk phone. Current service is a requirement for transferring your number.by CommunityAnswer9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just make sure you keep your current service active at the time you activate the new phone with Straight Talk. Current service is a requirement for "porting" or transferring your number. You will be given a choice at the time you activate the new phone whether you want to keep your current number or have a new one assigned. Since you want to keep your number, Straight Talk will then ask you for the following information (have it ready so you can be prepared during activation): * Your contact Information as it is registered with your current service provider, * Your account number with your current provider * Your PIN or the password to your account with your current provider If your service is with one of the major cellular providers or carriers, your number should be transferred to the new phone within a few minutes but if not, usually within the same day.by richardarr9/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products