Consider these popular products
- from $270.59
- from $153.89
- from $588.24
- $64.99 Was $74.99Save $10.00
- Rollback$49.00 Was $59.99Save $10.99
- $35.00 Was $54.99Save $19.99
- $65.88 List price $99.99Save $34.11
- $293.72 List price $449.00Save $155.28
Straight Talk LG 620G Phone with $45 Card, Refurbished (GSM-A)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a top-of-the-line wireless device without the hassle of a phone bill with the Straight Talk LG 620G Phone. This Straight Talk phone includes a 30 day service plan card with unlimited talk, unlimited text and MMS messaging, unlimited data and unlimited calls to 411 so you can get started right out of the box! This stylish Straight Talk cell phone features a stylish slider phone design, mobile web services, and a 1.3 megapixel camera and video recorder.
Straight Talk LG 620G Phone with $45 Card, Refurbished:
- Stylish slider phone design
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- Video recorder
- MP3 player (cable and SD card not included)
- Mobile web services
- FM radio
- MMS picture messaging
- Text messaging
- Hearing aid compatible
- Hands-free speaker
- Voice recorder
- Call waiting
- Key pad lock
- Alarm clock
- Phonebook with up to 1,000 entries
- Downloadable ringtones and graphics
- Vibration alert
- Polyphonic ringtones
- Up to 5 hours talk time
- Up to 9 days standby time
- Includes charger and services guide
- Includes a 30 day service plan with unlimited talk, unlimited text and MMS messages, unlimited data and unlimited calls to 411
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Straight Talk|
|Size:||4.5"L x 2.25"W x 4.5"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ST620R4.NTNP0045.DS|
|Battery Life:||5 hours|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Each phone for Straight Talk uses one of the towers so the previous answers for this question sound like people guessing. On the box it will have a series of letters which will indicate which tower it uses according to a Walmart associate although I cant remember what he said is the code for each different tower used. I hope this makes sense to anyone reading it.by P3ENGU1N1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Straight Talk is owned by Trac-phone, they use T-mobile, AT&T, and Verizon towers to provide service. This phone is a GSM, so when you go to their web-site it does not use the CDMA service map. They say it depends on which phone you have, for which towers it will use, but Straight-Talk says it is all of them.by NAcustomer1/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Seems from previous questions/answers, in my particular case, it's apparently ATT. It seems it's according to phone, whatever. It's technical, which I don't understand.by trvljac11/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It varies but mainly ATT is the straight talk provider.by LGHater20111/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can. but when I tried to transfer my number from one straight talk to another, it took several attempts. Be prepared!!!by nothappynomoore5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can, go to the straight talk web-site they explain it there.by NAcustomer5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. No problem.by trvljac5/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so, but not positive. There's a few already in it. I'm not into games anyway.by trvljac9/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but you pay for them. not very good graphics resolution.by LGHater20119/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?