Straight Talk LG 620G Phone with $30 Card, Refurbished (GSM-A)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a top-of-the-line prepaid mobile phone without the hassle of a phone bill with the Straight Talk LG 620G Phone. This Straight Talk phone includes a 30 day service plan card with 1000 minutes, 1000 text and MMS messages, 30 MB data and calls to 411 at no extra charge so you can get started right out of the box! It features a 1.3 megapixel camera and video recorder, an MP3 player, mobile web services, Bluetooth capability, and FM radio.
Straight Talk LG 620G Phone with $30 Card, Refurbished:
- Stylish slider phone design
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- Video recorder
- MP3 player (cable and SD card not included)
- Mobile web services
- FM radio
- MMS picture messaging
- Text messaging
- Hearing aid compatible
- Hands-free speaker
- Voice recorder
- Call waiting
- Key pad lock
- Alarm clock
- Phonebook with up to 1,000 entries
- Downloadable ringtones and graphics
- Vibration alert
- Polyphonic ringtones
- Up to 5 hours talk time
- Up to 9 days standby time
- Includes charger and services guide
- Includes a 30 day service plan with unlimited talk, unlimited text and MMS messages, unlimited data and unlimited calls to 411
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Straight Talk|
|Size:||4.5"L x 2.25"W x 4.5"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ST620R4.NTNP2999.DS|
|Battery Life:||5 hours|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 2.30 x 4.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes. but just to let you know the minutes do not rollover. If they are not used you lose themby travalot24/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- personally, i'd say yes. i won't use 1000 either, but the only other affordable option are phones like tracfones, and even with minutes doubled, a $20 card only gets you 120 minutes if you don't have a bonus code.by tuliphoney92/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES. I THOUGHT I WOULD NOT, BUT I DID, SO I WENT TO THE 45.00 ONE. IF THIS IS YOUR ONLY PHONE , YOU PROB WILL.by Totieannie5/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- For the price of a 1000 min package in comparison to the amount of mins you get from say a pay by the min plan...i think it is but the mins dont carryover so i couldnt say for sure. If you can stretch 1000mins out for months stick with what you got.by Thecritic19781/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I THINK IT IS A GOOD COMPANY CAUSE I CANT RUN OUT OF ALL MY MINUTES EVERY MONTH I USE THE WEB I DONT WONT A CONTRACT PHONE THIS COMPANY I WOULD RECONMEND BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE AT&T OR TMOBILE TOWERS IN YOUR AREA TRY TO BUY A PHONE WHITCH ENDS WITH THE LETTER C WHITCH IS VERIZON TOWERSby RPARR011/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an excellent value!by grannymoses12/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...this phone is a great phone..even has apps. you can download. MP3 Player..and memory card slot under the battery. It has no volume control on the sides..but for the money..it is great!!by Buckeye0312/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For the cost it's worth it definitely.by RedRidingHood197412/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While the description states that it can use a 2GB card, I am using a 4GB card that I already had for an mp3 player. I just put it into the slot under the battery and it has worked just fine.by TheSilentLurker3/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I put in a 8GB card - but the problem is it will not connect to it..by hacnsac1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes underneath the battery.by Thecritic19781/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IM NOT SURE BECAUSE I HAVE THE LG 290C BUT YOU MIGHT COULD GO TO STRAIGHTTALK .COM CLICK ON SUPPORT FOR LG620G AND FIND OUTby RPARR011/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is under the battery!!by Buckeye0312/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it is under the battery.by Duhyathink11/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Remove the back cover and the microsd card is store under the battery next to the SIM card. Here's more info: http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/straighttalk/tutorial.seam;jsessionid=8849FF5957F40E6138BFDD91BEF73DB0?tutorialId=3981&locale=en_US&deviceId=680&cid=5813449&conversationPropagation=endby Canopyfan27/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbished usually means it was a used or damaged phone that was send back to the manufacture to be repaired or cleaned up and checked out to make sure it works well before it can be resold as a refurbished phone.by tenstep12/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has been reconditioned by the factory ..the same as verizon and other carriers doby garretta10/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's re-built, fixed, gone over for any defects. The one I just got is like new - You could never tellby BOOTNY10/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbished meaning it was returned and practically brand new, which means you always get a better deal. I purchased this phone refurbished and it came in the box like brand new with the plastic all around like most new products. If I have the option to buy refurbished I always do.by PMP310/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In response to the last reply, the author stated: " 'Reburbished' is not as good as new but it's better than 'used'. " This is not necessarily accurate. Most often an item which is refurbished is every bit as sound and reliable as a brand new version. This is especially true when the item has been "factory refurbished" or "manufacturer refurbished" (such as these straight talk refurbished phones). In these cases, any problematic parts, etc., are repaired and/or replaced and the item is tested and held to the same quality standards as a brand new item. I have found that factory or manufacturer refurbished items, ESPECIALLY ELECTRONICS, are actually less likely to be problematic for the buyer. Just like with cars which turn out to be repeatedly problematic, brand new electronics items often arrive with some as-of-yet-undiagnosed problem. A refurbished item having been used previously serves as a sort of testing period. If an item is listed as refurbished, but in actuality the "refurbishment" has been performed by a private individual or a "company" which is not factory/manufacturer authorized, then it becomes more of a crapshoot and it likely is no better than "used". Of course, used items often are perfectly fine and serviceable, but the chance of receiving a dud becomes more likely. Also, for an item which is "used", obviously the asking price should reflect the fact that it is used. If an item is listed as refurbished, but it's not clear whether or not it is factory/manufacturer refurbished in the description/product info, the best policy is to straight out ask the seller.by Wuff2/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbed to work as good as newby jaylock10/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Refurbished is a phone that has been used and reset and tested for resale. With a reburbished phone the 'usagel timer' is reset, you'll not know how much it was used. 'Reburbished' is not as good as new but it's better than 'used'. Just be sure you're buying it directly from Straight Talk or Walmart. An open box phone from an individual can't sell as 'refurbished', they should simply call it 'used'.by Canopyfan211/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?