Similar items in stock
Straight Talk Huawei Ascend Plus H881C Prepaid Smartphone
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
The Straight Talk Huawei H881C Ace Prepaid Smartphone features the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS.
Straight Talk Huawei H881C Ace Prepaid Smartphone:
- Talk Time: up to 6 h
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 4" touchscreen
- 5 megapixel camera and video recorder
- microSD card slot supports up to 32GB (not included)
- Access to over 450,000 apps on Google Play
- 3G connectivity
- Phonebook entries up to storage limit
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: M3/T3
- Includes battery, charger, activation card, service guide and user manual
- This phone will only work with the Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited Service Plan or the $60/30-Day Unlimited International Service Plan
Explore this item
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.9 x 2.52 x 0.45|
International Calling to over 1,000 destinations in Mexico, Canada, India and in other countries
No contracts, no bills and no credit checks
Nationwide 24/7/365 service
Low monthly cost and no hidden fees
No long distance or roaming charges
Unlimited nationwide voicemail, caller ID, 3 way calling, call waiting, call forwarding, 911 and 411
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has 3.7GB of ROM and 512MB of RAM. Only 630MB of the ROM are available for apps and much of it is occupied by the Android system and apps that come with the phone.by Ken998/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Phone specs shows 629mb of memory with 388mb free .by Johuff328/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.67GB i believe for internalby STcustomer8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone has 4GB of internal storage. Phone does not come with an SDcard. I am not sure if there is a slot for one also.by Jarryed8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My phone is saying 2.71gb but im sure its technically a little higher then thatby Heatherlj8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to facebook.com using the browser. I generally prefer to use a browser to access websites because some apps slow down the phone or use the battery faster. If you use facebook a lot it's probably worth installing the app. If you just visit occasionally it's probably better to use the browser.by Ken997/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Play store> FB app. It should work OK for you, but bear in mind the limitations of the phone might play into it. Occasionally it will crash or if your fingers don't work well you may put it into the background & have to retrieve & continue. For an inexpensive phone with relatively middle-of-the-pack resources it works pretty well.by bnichols237/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Down load the App from google play store or try various browsers till it worksby Johuff327/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Get another phone. This one will freeze on you constantly for facebook or any other app you use.by DeeDee1247/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- I loaded the "Google maps" and "Navigator" and the GPS is Awesome... it led me through a busy, unknown City with visual pics and voice commands. The voice commands gave me 1000 feet notice of turns. Voice is quite loud with windows up. I had this phone for 2 years before I ever activated this feature.by cc996/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this phone is GPS capable.by CommunityAnswer6/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby shera426/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. Google Navigation has been integrated with Google Maps. It says it is in beta. You should not have any problems finding your destinations though.by Jarryed7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products