Customers also bought these products
Straight Talk BlackBerry Curve 9310C Smartphone
About this item
About this item
The Straight Talk BlackBerry Curve 9310C Smartphone lets you connect with your world on the go. It has 3G connectivity and is WiFi enabled for multiple connectivity options. Take pictures, text and more with this phone.
Straight Talk BlackBerry Curve 9310C Smartphone:
- BlackBerry 7.1 OS
- BBM Free Worldwide Instant Messaging
- 2.44" QVGA display
- 512MB on-board memory, expandable to 32GB microSD
- 70 hours music playback with headset
- 3.2 megapixel camera, flash, image stabilization and face detection
- GPS-enabled with preloaded BlackBerry Maps
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n enabled
- Network Dual Band: 800/1900MHz CDMA/EV-DO networks
- Local FM radio reception capable
- Convenience keys for BBM, camera and multimedia functions
- 3G connectivity
- Supports video streaming over network
- Phonebook with unlimited entries
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) Rating: M3/T3
- Talk Time: up to 8 hours
- Standby Time: up to 18 days
- Dimensions: 109mm x 60mm x 12.7mm
- Includes battery, charger, activation card, Service Guide and User Manual
- This phone will only work with the Straight Talk $45/30-Day Unlimited Service Plan or the $60/30-Day Unlimited International Service Plan
|Service Carrier:||Straight Talk|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.29 x 2.36 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it can't. Straight Talk prohibits using their service for streaming data, tethering (wired/wireless). So even if the phone could, Straight Talk won't.by TheKid7210/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not the blackberryby rcadam9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, no. Straight Talk (as most other MVNOs) does not allow tethering, using a phone as a hotspot or personal mifi, or sharing the connection in any way.by richardarr8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Better than the answers about the obvious speakerphone you've had so far, it has external stereo multimedia abilities so connecting it via 3.5mm headphone jack with standard polarity the kind made since the 1980's or with BlueTooth to a Bose Wave Radio or an entire surround sound system is not just possible, it's required ! http://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-S4251W-B4-5.1-Channel-Home-Theater-Sound-Bar-with-Subwoofer-and-Satellite-Speakers/23787927by GoodSol12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use it as a speaker phone.by PomLover10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a speaker, and also has the standard stereo headphone jack with microphone support.by TheKid7210/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Blackberrylove5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep it sends them without any problem.by meif4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby jtshadow4/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?