Straight Talk Apple iPhone 5 64GB White Prepaid Smartphone w/ Bonus $45 Unlimited Plan
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.00 Was $199.00Save $50.00
- $29.99 Was $49.99Save $20.00
- Rollback$89.92 Was $149.99Save $60.07
- $19.99 Was $39.99Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
This Straight Talk Apple iPhone 5 64GB (white) includes a Bonus $45 Unlimited Plan from Straight Talk, so you can start using your phone without having to purchase airtime. This device has all the features you would expect from an Apple device, including an 8MP iSight camera, access to the App Store and a highly responsive Multi-Touch display. This Straight Talk iPhone 5 with Bonus $45 Unlimited plan combines a powerful device with reliable coverage and flexible service.
Straight Talk Apple iPhone 5 64GB with Bonus $45 Unlimited Plan:
- Bonus $45 Straight Talk Unlimited Plan Card included
- 4" (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
- 8-megapixel iSight camera
- App Store
- Unlimited contact entries
- Battery talk time up to 8 hours on 3G
- Standby time up to 225 hours
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Straight Talk|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Apple Lightning Connector, 1 x Headphone|
|Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Battery Life:||225 hours|
|Number of Megapixels:||8 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Apple iOS|
|Video Streaming Quality:||1136 x 640|
|Size:||4.87"L x 2.31"W x 0.3"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||STAPI564WP.NT45|
|Talk Time:||8 hours , Unlimited|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.30 x 2.31 x 4.87 IN|
Ask a question
- No, this is the 5, but Walmart does sell the 5S also.by Boppy21/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by SevenSlotFever11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it is the iPhone 5by satisfied780111/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it is the iPhone 6by satisfied780111/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have FaceTime and Bluetooth, but your car has to have Bluetooth capabilities for it to work.by Boppy24/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use Facetime and yes. Yes it has bluetooth. Your car audio must be Bluetooth compatible in order to connect.by SevenSlotFever11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby satisfied780111/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and yes.. Facetime isn't an app per say on the IPhone 5, but like the ipad's etc, it is available as an option when you are looking at your contacts on the device. Bluetooth is also available in the settings icon on the phone as wellby HelpfulElf10/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.5 GB per month. After that they slow your data speed until the 30 day billing cycle is up, still useable just very slow.by Boppy21/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2.5 gbby satisfied780111/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unlimited data but the fine print stats that only 2.5 GB are high speed data then the speed will be reduced for the remainder of the 30 day cycle. Then the next 30 day cycle you get 2.5 GB of high speed again etcby MissT120311/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As with most, they sell it as unlimited. Also as with most, it's not. From what I have been able to determine through much reading and research, it kind of caps at around 2gb. They also have a 100mb per day guideline that is loosely followed. For all intents and purposes, they do not and will not give it to you straight and when they get a wild hair they will cut off your data at whatever number they deem to be excessive. I had it happen to me after using only 5mb in the course of a couple of weeks. So, if you're a heavy data user, you may want to just try it before you commit. All that being said, I have never had another problem but I don't use a lot of cellular data. Most of mine is wifi. For more information google "straight talk data limits" and you can find tons of forum posts on the subject.by SevenSlotFever11/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?