About this item
Use your own compatible or unlocked GSM phone with the Straight Talk AT&T Compatible Dual Standard and Micro SIM Activation Kit to get service on one of the best nationwide networks. With its monthly plan, this Straight Talk Activation kit offers you unlimited* data, talk and text messaging capabilities. You can keep your current phone number and not have to undergo any contracts or credit checks. This Straight Talk Activation kit works with SMS, IM, social networks, apps, email and web browsers.
- Compatible with standard and micro SIM devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S5™, Samsung Galaxy S4™ and HTC One Max™
- Works with the Straight Talk $45 Unlimited 30-day service plan
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone
- No contracts, no bills, no credit checks
- Keep your current phone number
- 4G speed data† up to 5GB
†Data speeds based on coverage area.
*Get unlimited talk text and high speed data for the first 5GB of data use and unlimited data at 2G speeds for the rest of your 30-day cycle.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 0.8 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
Q. I received an AT&T phone. Does it have to be unlocked in order to use this sim card for straighttalk?
- will this card work on a nokia lumia 635by 727sc5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, say who ever gave you the att phone, If they left a bill then att will lock up that phone stronger then fort knox, you will need someone to jail break itby Whitepanther644/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The phone has to be unlocked in order to use the SIM card for Straight Talk.by CommunityAnswer5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will need to unlock the phone before being able to use it at Straight Talk. You will need to acquire the unlock code from AT&T or a third-party. Once you have the code, you'll need to go through the unlocking procedure before you can activate the phone on Straight Talk.by richardarr5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will work on the at&t towers only, if you want to use it on tmobile towers you would have to get at&t to unlock the phone for you.by cantfindafreename5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it contains a micro SIM, The confusion is because what you see when you open the package is a credit card size SIM (standard SIM) which then you can change to a micro SIM by simply pushing out the part you need (micro SIM) which is attached by small tabs to the larger paper of the Standard SIM card, no tools required. Actually, I then cut the micro SIM even smaller to the NANO SIM card size. So you really have a 3 in one SIM, not just a dual. Bottom line: you get a STANDARD SIM which is easily converted to other sizes. There are kits available for less than $2 which then let you easily resize the smaller SIM's back to a larger size by simply plopping them into a bigger frame (tray holder). SO this allows any SIM to be transferred between phones which take different size SIM's.by FRANKINWASH5/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a micro SIM card.by CommunityAnswer3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not to be sarcastic but i think that's why they call it "dual" Sim card. I believe the straight talk webpage said it would contain both.by An anonymous customer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use any unlocked GSM phone with the Straight Talk AT&T Compatible Dual SIM Activation Kit to get service on one of the best nationwide networksby CommunityAnswer10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you will be able to port your current number that you are using with Verizon to Straight Talk. However, you probably will not be able to use a Verizon phone with this as this SIM card is for Straight Talk GSM use with the AT&T network. Verizon uses CDMA technology which in most case will not be compatible. The phone you use with this SIM card will have to be unlocked and be able to accept a SIM card (and be configured to work with GSM service). You also have the option of purchasing a brand new Straight Talk phone (locked to Straight Talk) that can use the Verizon network. Or you can purchase a new Straight Talk phone which will use the AT&T network. In both cases, you will NOT need this SIM card. Again, this SIM card is only necessary if you are purchasing or already have a non-Straight Talk unlocked phone.by richardarr7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no. At&T or net10 as far as I know.by bill4564/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?