Story Hour: Adventures (Nintendo Wii)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Story Hour Adventures is a collection of "interactive storybooks" - classic public domain children's stories retold and recreated on the Wii. Family members can sit in the living room and read gorgeous fantasy tales enhanced by the magic of interaction on the Wii. At once a simple, casual game and a parent-led storytelling experience, Story Hour Adventures is beautiful, educational and fun for parents and children alike.
A classic reading experience with innovations for Wii
Story Hour: Adventures is a collection of "interactive storybooks" - classic public domain children's stories retold and recreated on Wii. Family members can sit in the living room and read gorgeous fantasy tales enhanced by the magic of the interaction on the Wii. At once a simple, causal game, and a parent-led storytelling experience, Story Hour: Adventures is beautiful, education, and fun for parents and children alike.
- Classic stories include: The Three Brothers, Jack and the Beanstalk, Paul Bunyan, and Aladdin
- Designed for 3- to 7-year-old boys and girls and their parents to read together in an entirely new way
- Read the story to your child yourself, or have world-class actor narrators tell the story
- Help tell the story by making choice in these classic tales for an interactive twist
- Each story features gorgeous, unique artwork that makes every read feel fresh and new
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||68102050|
|Required Peripherals:||Wii Remote|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.