Storkcraft Valentia Fixed-Side Convertible Crib, Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Black Storkcraft Valentia Fixed-Side Convertible Crib features a classic design that will suit most decor styles. This versatile crib is also designed to grow with your baby. Its distinctive, grooved panels on the headboard and footboard set this Storkcraft convertible crib apart. This item has a fixed side for enhanced stability. It can be converted to a toddler bed, day bed and full-size bed (full-size bed rails not included). The fixed-side crib is made from solid wood and wood products with a non-toxic finish. It also has a three-position, adjustable mattress support base for added convenience. This model is JMPA certified and meets or exceeds all US and Canadian safety standards.
Storkcraft Valentia Fixed-Side Convertible Crib, Black:
- Fixed-side crib ensures stability
- Four-in-one convertible crib offers exceptional versatility for added value
- Baby crib converts into a toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed (full-size bed rails not included)
- Three mattress support positions
- Solid wood and wood product construction
- Storkcraft convertible crib with durable, non-toxic finish
- Meets or exceeds all US and Canadian standards
- JMPA certified
- Bedding not included
- Also available in other finishes
- Assembly required
- Assembled Dimensions: 60.8"L x 29.5"W x 50.5"H
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||64.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||60.8 x 29.5 x 50.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The mattress size should be at least 27 1/4“x 51 5/8”, and should not be more than 6 inches thick. The mattress should be of such length and width that the gap between the mattress and the sides of the crib is not more than 1-3/16 inches when the mattress is pushed into the corner of the crib.by StorkcraftProductExpert11/26/2012Written by a verified representative from StorkcraftProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how high does the matress sit off the ground on it's lowest setting and it's highest? so i know for a crib duster?
- From the floor to the top of the posture board (in inches) • 10¼” on the lowest setting • 20¼” on the highest settingby StorkcraftProductExpert1/15/2014Written by a verified representative from StorkcraftProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?