About this item
The Storkcraft Tuscany glider and ottoman adds gentle motion to feeding time. Enclosed metal ball-bearings allow for an incredibly smooth motion. Microfiber spot-cleanable cushions ease the worry about spills, while the solid wood construction gives these pieces a sturdy fit and finish. A beautiful addition to your nursery furniture, the classic gilder with ottoman meets or exceeds all U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
Storkcraft Tuscany Glider and Ottoman, Cherry and Beige:
- Includes glider and ottoman
- Solid wood construction
- Metal, enclosed ball bearings for an extremely smooth glide motion
- The pads are micro fiber with a very soft, luxurious feeling
- Beautiful non-toxic finish
- Meets or exceeds all U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Also available in other finishes
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||51.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.0 x 35.0 x 37.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby accordingtokim2/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, this model does not have a locking feature.by Aebagz11/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this glider does not have a locking position.by StorkCraftBaby12/31/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the cushions on the glider and the ottoman completely removable? I want to recover them... Thanks!
- Yes, everything is removable, the cushions all snap into place.by Aebagz11/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can be removed from the glider. I'm not sure about the ottoman.by Momforthe1sttime10/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cushions on the glider are removable on their own. To remove the cushion on the ottoman, you must screw off the top of it. So in essence, the glider's cushions are removable but not the ottoman's.by StorkCraftBaby11/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250lbsby accordingtokim11/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 250 lbsby LZinzow1/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Stork Craft does not perform static weight tests on gliders. However, it should be able to accommodate most adults.by StorkCraftBaby3/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?