About this item
The Soom Soom Storkcraft Toddler Bed will make your childs transition from the crib to bed easy. With a natural finish this sleigh toddler bed will blend in effortlessly with almost any home decor. This toddler bed has a popular sleigh design with curves that give it an attractive look. This Safety Rails Toddler Bed includes two safety rails that prevent your child from falling off the bed. The low-profile frame makes it safe for your toddler to climb up and down the bed. In addition to the solid mattress support, the Soom Soom Storkcraft Toddler Bed comes in a beautiful non-toxic finish making it completely safe for your child. With a solid wood frame this bed can support weights up to 50 pounds.
Storkcraft Soom Soom Toddler Bed:
- This toddler bed includes 2 safety rails
- Solid mattress support
- Recommended for a child 18 months to 4 years and up to 50 lbs
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Age Start:||18 Months|
|Age End:||4 Years|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||35.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||57.0 x 29.0 x 28.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you have to set the bed up yourself, so you can just leave them off.by Lgirl12349/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, they are connected to the bottom railby seccii9/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the side rails for this bed are removable.by StorkCraftBaby9/26/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this bed come in the color cognac. I have the cognac dresser and would like the bed to match.
- Yes, this bed comes in the cognac color. Please e-mail me at email@example.com for more information.by StorkCraftBaby11/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this bed does come in cognac. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on where to purchase this bed in cognac. Thanks.by StorkCraftBaby11/4/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know the exact weight limit but I can sit on it with my daughter and it seems fine (I am pregnant right now too, so that's about 180 pounds total).by Lgirl12349/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 50 lbs maximum.by StorkCraftBaby2/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?