About this item
The Storkcraft - Portofino Fixed Side 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changer features sleigh style design in a winning Crib Changer package. Complete your nursery look by adding an assortment of matching accessories: a chest, dresser or glider and ottoman. Set up this extravagant piece effortlessly with its easy to follow directions into a crib that's perfect for your baby's sweet, delicate slumber.
Storkcraft - Portofino Convertible Crib and Changer Combo, Espresso:
- Fixed Side 4-in-1 crib ensures stability
- 4-in-1 crib offers exceptional versatility for added value
- Converts from full size crib to a toddler bed, to a daybed, to a full-size bed
- Adjustable, 3-position mattress support base
- Stylish solid wood and wood product construction
- Durable, non-toxic finish
- Meets or exceeds all US and Canadian safety standards
- Includes waterproof vinyl change pad
- Bedding not included
- Assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 70.9"L x 32.9"W x 43.3"H
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||126.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||70.9 x 32.9 x 43.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- they should be in an envelope inside of the boxby msantos2312/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oh no, they should be inside a big envelope that came inside of the box.by msantos2312/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They were attached to the bottom side of the crib foundation. They put them there so you can have easy access to them in the future.by NewestAwesomeDad10/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can download the instructions here: http://storkcraftdirect.com/wp-content/uploads/storkcraft/2012/03/Portofino-Crib-Changer.pdf You can also find them on the bottom of the mattress base board of the crib.by StorkcraftProductExpert4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15.5in x 11 inby msantos2312/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 15.5 x 11 inchesby msantos2312/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shelf dimensions L x W x H (in inches): 15.5 x 12 x 8.5by StorkcraftProductExpert10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Other than the allen wrench thats provided all you will need is a small phillips head screw driver (or screw gun which made assembly much easier) and a small crescent wrench.by sandlhetz3/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It only comes with Alen key, You did mentioned this. But you did not mentioned about the other types of screwdrivers required (which doesnot not come along with this crib). Rest of the keys you will have to buy separately.by 4anonymous7/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this crib comes with an allen key for assembly.by StorkcraftProductExpert6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?