Storkcraft - Monza I Fixed Side 2-in-1 Convertible Crib, Espresso
About this item
About this item
A throwback to the retro modern design era of the mid-twentieth century, the Storkcraft - Monza I Fixed Side 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is sure to be a welcome addition to your nursery. This crib features a unique, retro curve on the back and a dipped curve along the front, allowing for effortless access to baby. The clean detailing and bowed posts create a truly striking look.
Storkcraft - Monza I Fixed Side 2-in-1 Convertible Crib, Espresso:
- Fixed Side ensures stability
- 2-in-1 convertible crib offers exceptional versatility for added value
- Crib converts into a full-size bed (full-size bed rails sold separately)
- Adjustable, 3-position mattress support
- Made of solid wood and wood products
- Durable, non-toxic finish
- Meets or exceeds all US and Canadian safety standards
- JPMA certified
- Complementary Pieces: changing table, chest, dresser or glider and ottoman by Storkcraft -
- Assembly required
- Permanently attached assembly instructions
- Assembled Dimensions: 59.5"L x 29.5"W x 42.3"H
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
See all cribs on Walmart.com. Shop cribs including convertible cribs and crib mattresses. Save money. Live better.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||69.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||59.5 x 29.5 x 42.3|
Ask a question
- You can purchase the full size bed frame here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Adjustable-Bed-Frame-for-Headboards-and-Footboards/1931711by StorkcraftProductExpert10/15/2012Written by a verified representative from StorkcraftProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For your question please contact Stork Craft customer service directly either by email or telephone. Email: email@example.com Phone (toll free): 1-877-274-0277 (Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 3 PM Pacific Standard Time)by StorkcraftProductExpert11/27/2012Written by a verified representative from StorkcraftProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?