Storkcraft Mission Ridge 3-in-1 Convertible Crib, Choose Your Finish
About this item
About this item
With traditional and timeless style, the Storkcraft Mission Ridge 3-in-1 Convertible Crib is classy and versatile. It brings comfort, safety and style to your baby's nursery. This Storkcraft Mission Ridge 3-in-1 Convertible Crib ensures stability, and it converts to a daybed and full-size bed to grow with your child. This piece of furniture is made from solid pine with a non-toxic finish.
Storkcraft Mission Ridge 3-in-1 Convertible Crib, White:
- The Storkcraft Convertible Crib converts to daybed and full-size bed
- Fixed-side crib ensures stability
- Adjustable mattress height
- Made from solid pine
- Non-toxic finish
- JPMA certified
- White Convertible Crib Dimensions: 54"L x 30"W x 43"H
- Maximum height for child to use crib is 35"
- Some assembly required
- Bedding and mattress sold separately
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Ships In Multiple Boxes:||No|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||44.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||53.75 x 30.0 x 42.5|
Ask a question
- the KOLOcraft 800 crib and toddler mattress...by tiredoftryingtopickname9/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mattress size should be at least 27 1/4“x 51 5/8”, and should not be more than 6 inches thick. The mattress should be of such length and width that the gap between the mattress and the sides of the crib is not more than 1-3/16 inches when the mattress is pushed into the corner of the crib.by StorkcraftProductExpert12/9/2014Written by a verified representative from StorkcraftProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't see why not. We got a crib bumper and tucked the bottom of it down against the mattress to make it tight enough around all sides that our son couldn't get between the mattress and the bars or even get to the bars. He ended up sleeping in bed with us, but now at 4 months old, we've moved the crib next to my side of the bed and removed the front side so it's open like a day bed and just put a body pillow over the seam between the crib and our mattress.by Kitt3nkat10/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely, this crib is designed to be used by newborn babies up to children 35 inches in height.by StorkcraftProductExpert9/19/2014Written by a verified representative from StorkcraftProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Metal springs.by Kitt3nkat3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This crib has metal springs.by StorkcraftProductExpert3/21/2015Written by a verified representative from StorkcraftProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?