Storkcraft - Heather Stages 4-in-1 Crib, Oak
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This beautiful Storkcraft 4-in-1 Crib can transform as your baby grows. It is actually four beds in one. It can convert from crib to a toddler bed. As your child continues to grow, it can become a daybed and, finally, a full-sized bed with a headboard and a footboard. Underneath the Storkcraft oak crib is a trundle drawer that can hold baby supplies, extra bedding or other baby-related items. The crib also has a drop-side rail design that provides safety for your infant as he or she sleeps. This crib with drawer can be ideal for a family who wishes to provide their baby, toddler or child with a comfortable place to sleep as he or she grows.
Storkcraft Heather Stages 4-in-1 Crib, Oak:
- Beautifully designed crib with an extra large trundle drawer for added storage
- Starts as a standard crib; converts into a toddler bed, then into a day bed and finally into a full-sized bed with headboard and footboard
- Innovative 1-hand drop-side rail design
- Adjustable, 1-piece mattress support
- Storkcraft oak crib is easy to assemble
- Made of solid wood and wood products
- Permanently attached instructions
- Crib with drawer model # 04588-47L
- Mattress sold separately
See our assortment of crib mattresses.
|Adjustable Mattress Heights:||3|
|Daybed Conversion Rail:||Y|
|Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||90.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||56.75 x 29.75 x 48.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is this crib jpma certified? as the same is no where mentioned in the item description or specification
- Yes, all Stork Craft cribs are JPMA certifiedby StorkCraftBaby7/10/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. Check the JPMA website and see for your self http://www.jpma.org/index2.cfm?section=Programs&content=Certified#1by Kai3orozco1/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The crib comes with everything needed to convert to a daybed or a toddler bed.by StorkCraftBaby6/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- everything you need except the mattress comes in one box, and it includes a drawer on wheels. As far as conversion, it's as simple as removing screws and moving parts around.by blaze17886/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The trundle drawer is on wheels, not on a track. It can be moved around underneath the crib. Thank you for your question.by StorkCraftBaby8/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?